AsylumConnect’s app lets you easily find and access verified LGBTQ-and immigrant-friendly services near you. From leaving your home country to resettlement, you can use our free app to connect with legitimate and LGBTQ-affirming lawyers and other direct service providers.
LGBTQ people (including those seeking asylum, the undocumented and homeless or isolated youth) can use our free app to connect with LGBTQ-affirming legal help, housing, doctors and support groups, education and employment services, and more. Lawyers and other direct service providers can also use our app to gather verified service referrals for LGBTQ clients.
Here’s how it works:
1. Select your language and the country you’re searching for help in
2. Enter your address or city
3. Select all of the service types (such as legal, housing, medical, mental health, food, education and employment) you are searching for from the “Service Type” drop-down menu
4. Click on any organization in the search results to learn more about its services, access requirements and visit instructions
5. Sign-up for a free user account to save and share your resources, rate and review your experiences, and more!
At AsylumConnect, we use technology to connect persecuted and marginalized LGBTQ people with verified safe services and support.
Learn more at: www.asylumconnect.org