My Learning Tree - Kindergarten Skills is based on two “trees”. In the basic three, the child must learn to associate the word for a number they see, the word for a pure color and the word for a pure shape. In the advanced tree, the child must count a number of real world objects, recognize the color of a real world object and recognize the shape of a real world object. For example, the child must recognize that an egg is actually an oval, that a flower is actually pink, etc. By moving from the abstract to the particular, a child learns to transfer concepts learned in the classroom to the real world.
The app features motivational tools to help keep the child interested. There are subtle animations which add an interesting depth. Rather than using a typical scoring system, the child must get a ladybug to the flower on the top of a ruler. If the child misses answers, the ladybug turns around and goes the other way, thus spending more time on material that he/she is having trouble mastering. Finally, the app features peer voices which provide encouraging feedback and helpful prompts.
The program also provides you with the ability to customize your own websites, and to remember it later.
We are working to make it, the universal program for all students around the world, and to unite the education resources for everybody.
* in this version, you will find the following programs
1- Notes program
2- Camera (pictures and movies) to scan your documents immediately
3- Pictures viewer (with ability to share the picture)
5- Sound recorder, to record the lessons directly
6- GPS with Google maps
* you will find the following websites, beside the customized Google search
1- Math educational website
2- Science educational website
3- History educational website
4- Geography educational website
5- Computer educational website
6- Religion educational website
7- Art educational website
8- Music instruments educational website
9- English language educational website
10- Swedish language educational website
11- Arabic language educational website
13- Answers educational website
14- Encyclopaedia Britannica educational website
15- Health education educational website
16- Internet radio stations
17- Online stories
18- Online games
20- Yahoo mail
21- MSN mail
22- Google translate
- Record your every school course into your android device.
If you run an error, please select "report an error" feature, I will continue to improve it;
Also, if you have any questions, please send E-Mail to consult, I will answer as soon as possible.
The mobile version of this application allows you to quickly view all of ALERT® STUDENT's content. Various tools are available to help you find exactly what you are looking for. When you have found it, you can assess it and view related content.
The ALERT® STUDENT registration process is quick and free.
Start organizing your clinical knowledge in digital format now, share it and help us create a connective clinical intelligence.
The questions found in this app have been carefully put together by experienced doctors from Ireland and the UK, with detailed explanatory notes. While all fields of undergraduate curriculum are covered, there is emphasis on topics that we have found med students often don't perform well in. It is suitable for medical students from any country - including USMLE preparation.
GACE Special Education General Curriculum Secrets helps you ace the Georgia Assessments for the Certification of Educators, without weeks and months of endless studying.
Our comprehensive GACE Special Education General Curriculum Secrets study guide is written by our exam experts, who painstakingly researched every topic and concept that you need to know to ace your test.
Our original research reveals specific weaknesses that you can exploit to increase your exam score more than you've ever imagined.
GACE Special Education General Curriculum Secrets includes:
The 5 Secret Keys to GACE Success:
Time is Your Greatest Enemy, Guessing is Not Guesswork, Practice Smarter, Not Harder, Prepare, Don't Procrastinate, Test Yourself;
A comprehensive General Strategy review including:
Make Predictions, Answer the Question, Benchmark, Valid Information, Avoid Fact Traps, Milk the Question, The Trap of Familiarity, Eliminate Answers, Tough Questions, Brainstorm, Read Carefully, Face Value, Prefixes, Hedge Phrases, Switchback Words, New Information, Time Management, Contextual Clues, Don't Panic, Pace Yourself, Answer Selection, Check Your Work, Beware of Directly Quoted Answers, Slang, Extreme Statements, Answer Choice Families, and much more...
Disclaimer: Mometrix Media LLC, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any official testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners.
The School A to Z app is an essential tool for every parent of school-aged children. Produced by the NSW Department of Education and Communities, the School A to Z app brings together a wealth of resources to help parents to understand and support their child's homework. See www.schoolatoz.com.au for more useful student and parent resources.
· Our English A to Z has more than 350 definitions of commonly-used English terms from primary and high school. Each word has an easy-to-understand definition based on the current school curriculum, with graphic illustrations and help sheets to help you.
· With nearly 300 definitions, our Maths A to Z will help you to understand what is happening in your child's classroom. Each word has an easy-to-understand definition based on the current school curriculum, with graphic illustrations, help sheets and 'how to' videos to help you support your child.
· Technology is changing at an ever-increasing pace and - as a parent - it is not always easy to keep up with the latest trends and terminology. Our Technology A to Z explains these terms in language that you can understand.
· Our 'Spelling Bee game' provides hours of spelling fun for children of all ages. The Spelling Bee game is powered by words from Australia's national dictionary, the Macquarie Dictionary (Macquarie Dictionary Data (c) Macquarie Dictionary Publishers, 2012). There are three levels of difficulty and a leader board to track progress and improvement. Children can even create their own games for their spelling homework.
· If your child needs help with their times tables, then the Maths Monkey Times Tables challenge is sure to be a winner. Your child has to get the most number of correct answers before all of the bananas fall. Children can choose which number they want to practise and there is also a random game to keep them guessing.
· Does your child have an assignment due tomorrow and you don't know where to start? We have prepared some assignment starters for common classroom topics and themes to point you in the right direction.
If you are looking for an easy-to-use guide to help your child with their homework, then this is the app for you!
More from developer
Download the new AUA Annual Meeting App for free.
Get the most up-to-date access to meeting information, including:
Exhibitors with Interactive Booth Map
Claim CME Credits
Obtain Certificate of Attendance