BAS-IP UKEY is an application that allows you to use your mobile device as mobile identifier. You can open doors with the help of BAS-IP outdoor panels or readers using your mobile device, much easier than with common keychains or access cards.
BAS-IP outdoor panels and readers, equipped with a special BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) module, are best for:
· Multi-apartment buildings
· Residential complexes
· Parking lots
· Warehouses and other utility rooms
You can configure doors opening from your mobile devices following ways:
· Phone screen activation
· 'Open' button touching in mobile application
You can select one of three operating modes for each outdoor panel and reader:
· Door (operating distance - up to 1 m)
· Touch (operating distance - up to 2 cm)
· Gates/barrier (adjustable distance from 0.5 m to 10 m)
Advantages of using this mobile identification technology over the common keychains or access cards:
1. Access cards are more often forgotten or lost compared to mobile phones.
2. Getting the phone out of your pocket or bag is much faster than finding the card access in a wallet or the right keychain from the bunch of keys.
3. To open a barrier or gate for entering the office or house territory, you do not need to open a window and attach a keychain or access card to the reader; everything can be done within the application in the comfort of your car.
4. Mobile identifier cannot be copied. Only people who keep mobile device can unlock the lock. These exclude entry to the territory with cloned access cards.