Sightings will be stored within the “iRecord” website and passed onto the “Butterflies for the New Millennium” national recording scheme run by the charity Butterfly Conservation, with support from the Biological Records Centre. This long-running scheme has gathered millions of butterfly sightings that provide vital information about how the fortunes of butterflies have changed over the decades. Your sightings will be used to understand the causes of decline and to inform conservation work on the ground to help threatened species.
Scientists could not do this work without the help of people across the UK, like you, reporting when and where they find a species. Thank you for using iRecord Butterflies to help us protect these wonderful insects.
- addition, multiplication, subtraction, division
- timed or untimed problem solving
- no ads or tracking of user information
- after second level user asked yes/no to purchase full version
- grades: first grade, second grade, third grade, fourth grade