I use this app to document all my plant observations in the wild.
Somewhat useful. Functionality is a bit low. Users are unable to add photos that are already on their phones, only ones that they have taken using the app. Also, users are only able to make observations, not search the calflora database. I will be uninstalling it and simply uploading photos to calphotos which has a much easier-to-use website for making observations and uploading photos.
Helpful Very helpful for multiple uploads
WOW GREAT!! awesome +1 polygon
- Polygon drawing uses different colors for first and last points.
- Move observation location to be inside polygons.
- Improved offline map cache selection, including on-map display.
- Support other plant lists.
- Show new observations as green polygons, replace map pin with green circle.
- Support user-managed maps, saved in device's "Downloads" folder named "ObsPro-XXX.zip" where XXX can be anything.
How brain regions function, are involved in mental illness,& affected by injury.
Turkish and Arabic org playback program consisting of sound and rhythm, electric reed flutes, etc.