I think this us a great app! It allows non-programmers to choose with a useful set of tools. I can appreciate what you guys do by providing this nonprofit tool. I am wondering, though, why won't the apps work? When I download one of my programs, the apk doesn't work. Please help! Also, when you download the apk, could you take off the beginning part where it says your app name, then it does your app icon. It does not look very professional. Finally, I know you guys are a non-profit organization, but, could you add a brick that says, "play ad."
Its an amazing app! I just have one problem, when I make my games, it will not let me download them as apps when I go its page.
I'm confused,did u guys fix that loading problem that people try to publish?Or are u still working on that now???
This is the best way I know how to program! I want to thank you guys so much for producing this app!
PLEASE help I can't make a APK! I need help ASAP
Crashes every time on my ZTE Blade Max
* Google Code-in contest news: Participate and spread the news!
* Option to select interface language, allowing to select languages not supported directly by the phone
* Extension for Parrot AR.Drone 2.0
* Extension for Parrot Jumping Sumo Drone
* Bugfixes, User Experience improvements, and more translations and languages
Dcoder compiler: a mobile code compiler ide,where one can code, learn Algorithms
Learn Programming and Code in Java,C,C++,HTML,Python and 17+ programming courses