The Biletujo Application (esperanto wallet) is a multi-currency payment application. It makes it possible to integrate, in a spirit of collaboration and consortium, all the complementary currencies - local currencies, thematic (kWh, Km, etc.), local exchange systems (SEL), etc. - who wish to contribute together to the development of this tool.
Lake Geneva, the complementary, local, citizen, sustainable and united currency of the cross-border Lake Geneva basin, produced Biletujo, in order to promote a circular economy, and made this application open source available to economic and social actors who want to create their own means of payment.
Biletujo is a cryptocurrency based on a specific Com'Chain blockchain: "the blockchain of the commons".
Integrating Biletujo means collaborating in the extension and resilience of Com'Chain.
The Biletujo payment tool allows the articulation, in the same account, of guaranteed (or pledged) currencies and currencies in the form of pooled credit systems (barters), which also makes it possible to pay bonuses or salaries.
Main features of the Biletujo App:
* customization of your currency to the colors and functionalities chosen;
* use from a smartphone or from the web, and synchronization of your different devices;
* possibility of opening several accounts by currency and in several complementary currencies;
* direct payment (QR code) or deferred via your contacts;
* transaction history;
* shared credit with the possibility of credit lines for businesses;
* payment of bonuses, salaries or payment of income to individuals.