The latest update from this week is the worst one I've ever seen, it makes the app usage basically not possible. Please return the previous version it worked. Now it does not allow self signed certificate keys, which means you cannot connect it to any hardware device which do not have external certificates, especially home routers. Who will pay hundreds or thousands dollars for a certificate to connect to home router??????
Thank you It does what it says, to the fullest, and I have been pushing my friends and family to use it. 5 stars.
Wuhu Like this really nice app :) free your android
Great app now even better Fixed local shell! Arrow/tab keys are a big help. Now I can use the default on-screen keyboard and still get tab completion and shell history.
Keyboard shortcuts awesome Adding the arrow and tab key shortcuts makes it so much easier to take care of tasks on a small phone screen (particularly the tab for auto-completion).
For Raspberry PI I use it to connect to my Raspberry PI and it works flawlessly
• Mouse support for right click and selection and mouse wheel to paste.
• Hot keys for external keyboard.
• Running notification now has a "disconnect all" button to quickly close connections.
• Default RSA key size is now 2048 bits.
• New soft keypad with directional arrows.
• Local connections
• Pubkeys now have the correct strength listed in the pubkey list.
• EC key operations would fail on some devices.
TeamSpeak 3 – gamers’ first choice in voice chat software now back on Android.