droid48sx : The HP48 sx emulator!
HP48sx is a vintage RPN calculator. I used this calc 20 years ago ;-) I love this calc....and now I can have it in my pocket every day!
No nag, no Ad, completely FREE!
Droid48sx is a modified version of droid48 but for HP48SX, credit goes to Arnaud Brochard (author of droid48) and of course Eddie C. Dost - author of x48 - (See https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.ab.x48)
Tested on galaxy s2, nexus4 5 and 7.
sources on https://github.com/czodroid/droid48sx
- 30 Jan 2016
* Intended to work from android 2.2 to 6.x on armeabi, armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, mips, mips64, x86 and x86_64 architectures
* New amazing skin, should be more readable on big screens
* New action bar with icons and menu when touching HP48sx screen
* New icon
* Complete fullscreen for android 4.4, 5.x and 6.x
- 24 Aug 2015
* Corrected port2 settings
* Haptic feedback disabled by default, but can be re-enabled
- 26 Jan 2014
* Corrected "put program on stack" bug
* Corrected FC bug on android 4.3
* Corrected random freeze on android 4.4
* Data files are now stored on /sdcard/Android/data/org.czo.droid48sx/files (please copy your old files from /sdcard/.droid48sx)
* Menu is displayed when touching HP screen
* New menu : Save checkpoint (saves a backup copy of hp48/ram/rom/port1/port2)
* New menu : Restore checkpoint (restores the backup copy of hp48/ram/rom/port1/port2)
* New menu : Full reset (deletes firmware/ram and deactivate ports, if calc is still hung, please
- 7 Nov 2012
* first release