UniPatcher

In-app purchases
4.1
7.04K reviews
1M+
Downloads
Content rating
Everyone
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

UniPatcher allows you to apply patches to game ROMs.

What is a patch?
A file with the modified data of the game. For example, a game translated from Japanese to English. You download the patch containing the translation. It must be applied to the Japanese version to make an English version of it.

This program will not help you hack native Android games, it was created for the old console games (SNES, PS1, GBA, N64, SMD\Genesis etc.)

Features:
* Supported formats of patches: IPS, IPS32, UPS, BPS, APS (GBA), APS (N64), PPF, DPS, EBP, XDelta3
* Create XDelta patches
* Fix the checksum in SMD\Genesis ROMs
* Remove the SMC header from SNES ROMs

How to use?
You have to select a ROM file, a patch and choose which file to save, then click on the red round button. Files are selected through the standard Files application (or through one of the file managers you have installed). The application will show a message when the file is patched. Do not close the application until the file is patched.

Very important:
If the game and patch is compressed (ZIP, RAR, 7z or other), they first need to be unzipped.
Updated on
Mar 27, 2022

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
No data collected
Learn more about how developers declare collection
4.1
7.04K reviews
Anthony Mendenhall
June 25, 2022
I mostly use this for patching GBA and N64 hacks. 95% of the time, it works flawlessly. The other 5% of the time, it doesn't work very well at all; but this is more of an issue with the actual files than the app itself. Sometimes you just gotta use a Windows or Linux desktop PC/laptop for a tiny handful of hacks. Generally, though, anything you want to run on emulators will work fine.
111 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
A Google user
December 21, 2019
5 stars hands down! This is much more fluid and stable-looking than another patcher I tried. Also, if anyone is having problems, consider that your original ROM file may be at fault. I have a SMW rom that I've played perfectly fine for years, but no matter what I tried I could not get the patch to work with it. I tried downloading a different ROM of the same game and it combines with the patch perfectly.
223 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
bryce dolishny
August 17, 2022
Every time I try to patch a ROM it gives me a different error, but the pop up is cut off by the app itself, so I can't read what's causing the error to occur. It's poorly made and hard to use. But most importantly it can't merge two unzipped files.
20 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?

What's new

Small fixes