Offering a complete catalog of all courses offered by Fahm-e-Qur'an Institute(Ta'leem Ul-Qur'an, Tadween-e-Hadith, Seerah, etc) with the ability to listen and share audio lectures.
* List all courses offered by Fahm-e-Qur'an Institute on the main page.
* Listen to audio lessons and increase or decrease playback speed at your comfort.
* Share lectures with friends & family.
* Press the ♥ to add a lecture to your favorites, you can view all favorites by tapping the ☰ button.
About Fahm-e-Qur'an Institute
Fahm-e-Qur'an Institute is a non-government, non-profit, non-political & non-sectarian Islamic Educational Society. We believe that Islam is a way of life that offers tangible solutions to real life issues. It is accessible for all - transcending age, gender, socio-economic backgrounds and geographical boundaries.
This institute has been established with a view to fulfill the growing desire of Muslim women and girls in and around Akola to understand the meaning of Qur'an, the purpose of its revelation and grasp it spirit.
The establishment of Fahm-e-Quran Institute fulfills one of the cherished objectives of Dar-e-Arqam Welfare Association, which since its inception in 2009 has been active in promoting its following objectives:
* To promote purely Islamic values and thinking on sound knowledge, free from all kinds of biases and sectarianism
* To plan and work for the welfare of the deprived classes (i.e. the needy, and calamity-stricken people) of the society.
Its activities are managed by a board of Directors and its accounts are annually audited. Donations given to this Association are exempted from taxes.
Insha Allah Facilities will be available include a library
Other than regular students, women from all walks of life can come as 'listeners'.