The Federation of Indian Export Organisations represents the Indian entrepreneurs spirit of enterprise in the global market. Known popularly as "FIEO":
• Apex body of the export promotion councils, commodity boards and export development authorities in India;
• Set up in 1965;
•Provides the crucial interface between international trading community of India & the Central and State Governments, financial institutions, ports, railways, surface transport and all engaged in export trade facilitation.
• Directly and indirectly serves the interests of over 100,000 exporters from every goods and services sector in the country.
• FIEO's direct members contribute more than 70% of India's exports.
• ISO 9001:2015 certified organisation ensures high quality service to its members and associates.
• We federation of Indian export organisations is the apex body of all export promotion council, commodity boards and export development authorities in India. Directly and indirectly it represents the interest of over 100,000 companies engaged in International trade.These companies represent every product and service sectors spread across India.
• Niryat Mitra has MFN/preferential tariff, Rules of Origin, over 13000 SPS-TBT measures covering 87 countries, Export/Import policy, Export benefits and GST of India. Every information is available at tariff line. Daily forex rates and other valuable information important for international trade is available.