Have in your device the daily readings Missal of the Catholic Church and a Prayer Book.
Read the readings of new and old Testament, psalms and gospel of daily liturgy.
Included languages (Mass Readings):
- English (Calendar of United States Conference of Catholic Bishops)
- Spanish (Calendar of Conferencia Episcopal Española)
- Portuguese (Calendar of Conferência Nacional dos Bispos do Brasil)
- French (Roman Calendar)
Included languages (Prayer Book):
This app offers scheduled daily reminders and links to related Bible passages, and it allows you to journal, bookmark, and share via social media.
Scheduled daily reminders
Personal journaling section
Bookmark favorite devotions
Discuss daily reading with other users in public comments
Selectable color schemes and text formatting preferences
Links to related Bible passages
Library of downloadable monthly issues
Streaming audio content
Sharing via email, Facebook, and Twitter
Links to read through the Bible in one year
Sync activity with other mobile devices and ODB.org
Laudate grant of use from USCCB Copyright Office has changed. As the result, we removed integrated embedded texts of First Reading, Responsorial Psalm, Second Reading and Gospel from Daily Readings and Order of the Mass. All Readings Together is now a redirect to websites that can be configured as follows: USCCB, Evangelizo and Universalis. Daily Readings podcast from USCCB website is now a direct link to the podcast and we removed that podcast from All Podcasts Together.
TO PRAY ROSARY IN LATIN, PLEASE TAP [NEW ROSARY] BUTTON WHEN IN LATIN ROSARY SELECTION.
We do read phone state but we don't keep any of the phone data. This feature to check phone state is enabled to interrupt playing on internal podcast player so you can answer the phone without podcast playing.
Also, we read SD card to save and import files for [My Prayers] section.
If you're running into more issues please email me from application using: Menu->Email Developer
I will work with anyone to resolve problems.
Send us email to email@example.com with problems,and check ayckasoft.blogspot.com for release notes and how to use it.
Prayer list includes:
* The Lord’s Prayer
* Morning Prayers
* Glory be to the Father
* The Creed
* Prayers at mealtime
* Evening Prayers
* Morning Prayers
* Prayer to the Holy Spirit
* Prayers to the Guardian Angel
* Prayer of the Married
* Prayer for Parents
* For the Sick
* Selected Psalms
* many other prayers
* 3 diferent themes
* Favourites list
* Change font size
* Send requests for additional preyers
If you download this app and like it, please leave us a kind review and rating. Thanks.
I'm open to suggestions so don't hesitate to send me an e-mail if you find something is missing.
Feel free to post a comment with request for prayers that I will try to add in update.
Mobile prayer book
The verses chosen for each day's scripture have spiritual guidance within their own context for a clearer understanding.
- Inspirational scriptures daily from the Holy Bible
- Non-intrusive, user scheduled, daily notification of your scripture
- Choose between bible translations of King James Version (KJV) or New International Version (NIV)
- Share your daily bible verses to Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
- Save and share your favorite scriptures [New]
- Share app with friends to spread the daily word of God
Thank You Users
Thank you to all the users of The Daily Bible Verse! Thank you for all of the wonderful comments. I can't begin to tell you how powerful and meaningful your words are to us!
Background of Daily Bible Verse
As God led the Israelites through the wilderness for 40 years, he provided for their physical nourishment by sending from heaven each morning a grainy white substance called manna which covered the ground like frost and was gathered up by God's people. That story reminds us how God provides for the spiritual nourishment of His people by sending his word from heaven which has been collected in the Bible.
May you be blessed by "Daily Bible Verse"; a daily bite sized chunk of spiritual food for your heart and mind.
In addition, the app provides functionality to browse more than 100 meditation archives, bookmark meditations and reading selections for later reference and access to a rich selection of resource materials on Bible study and several other Christian topics.
The daily meditations displayed in the app are also available online at http://www.dailyscripture.net.
In this hectic world, we often have too little time each day to pray or read inspirational bible verses and quotes.
This useful FREE app gives you short prayers, holy aspirations, and daily devotions to help you stay connected with our Dear Lord!
I hope this app will inspire you.
May this app be the compass to give you spiritual direction towards Jesus calling and prayer preaching.
This app gives you both Catholic and Christian short prayers to bring you inspiration. This app alerts you to holy saints for healing and gives you the blessings of strength and hope during hard times.
This app is to be used the the USA and all around the world by kids, teens, adults who can read and understand English apps. Download this cool app and use it offline, even if you read one vers a day.
Save your favorite daily prayers!
Share your favorite daily prayers via Email!
SMS your favorite daily prayers!
Paste your favorite daily prayers into Facebook or Twitter!
This app does not have live wallpapers or film media association, but it includes bible verses from the King James Version. Check it out today!
Live, Love, and Pray!
Morning and Evening devotions, for each morning and each evening, will guide you in a closer walk with God, by providing, each day, devotional thoughts upon rising and retiring.
Be inspired by God’s Word daily as you read Daily Scripture, a daily devotional based on Morning and Evening by Charles Spurgeon.
Charles Spurgeon was a British preacher who is known as the “Prince of Preachers”. In his lifetime, Spurgeon preached to around 10 million people and was a prolific author of many types of works including sermons, an autobiography, commentaries, books on prayer, devotionals, magazines, poetry, hymns and more. Many Christians have discovered Spurgeon’s messages to be among the best in Christian literature.
• Classic and timeless devotional content.
• Daily reminders to read your daily devotion.
• Listen to devotional content read by built-in voice synthesizer.
• Bookmarks, notes and comments.
• Share content through Facebook, Twitter and email.
• Read using different fonts, font size and in low-light environment.
• Track your reading progress.
• Ad-Supported free app.
App is optimized to run on both Android smartphones tablets with landscape mode support.
Follow @taptapstudio on Twitter.
Like us at facebook.com/taptapstudio and say Hi!
Administration of the Sacraments and Other Rites and Ceremonies of the Church
This book, "The book of common prayer, and administration of the sacraments, and other rites and cermonies of the church, according to the use of The Church of England, together with the Psalter or Psalms of David, pointed as they are to be sung or said in churches;", by Church of England, is a replication of a book originally published before 1900. It has been restored by human beings, page by page, so that you may enjoy it in a form as close to the original as possible.
The Table of Contents:
The Ratification of the Book of Common Prayer
Concerning the Service of the Church
The Calendar of the Church Year
The Daily Office
- Daily Morning Prayer: Rite One
- Daily Evening Prayer: Rite One
- Daily Morning Prayer: Rite Two
- Noonday Prayer
- Order of Worship for the Evening
- Daily Evening Prayer: Rite Two
- Daily Devotions for Individuals and Families
- Table of Suggested Canticles
The Great Litany
The Collects: Traditional
- Seasons of the Year
- Holy Days
- Common of Saints
- Various Occasions
The Collects: Contemporary
- Seasons of the Year
- Holy Days
- Common of Saints
- Various Occasions
Proper Liturgies for Special Days
- Ash Wednesday
- Palm Sunday
- Maundy Thursday
- Good Friday
- Holy Saturday
- The Great Vigil of Easter
- Concerning the Service
- Holy Baptism
The Holy Eucharist
- An Exhortation
- A Penitential Order: Rite One
- The Holy Eucharist: Rite One
- A Penitential Order: Rite Two
- The Holy Eucharist: Rite Two
- Prayers of the People
- Communion under Special Circumstances
- An Order for Celebrating the Holy Eucharist
- A Form of Commitment to Christian Service
- Celebration and Blessing of a Marriage
- The Blessing of a Civil Marriage
- An Order for Marriage
- Thanksgiving for the Birth or Adoption of a Child
- Reconciliation of a Penitent
- Ministration to the Sick
- Ministration at the Time of Death
- Burial of the Dead: Rite One
- Burial of the Dead: Rite Two
- An Order for Burial
- Ordination of a Bishop
- Ordination of a Priest
- Ordination of a Deacon
- Litany for Ordinations
- Celebration of a New Ministry
- Consecration of a Church or Chapel
The Psalter, or Psalms of David
Prayers and Thanksgivings
- Prayers for the World
- Prayers for the Church
- Prayers for National Life
- Prayers for the Social Order
- Prayers for the Natural Order
- Prayers for Family and Personal Life
- Other Prayers
An Outline of the Faith, or Catechism
- An Outline of the Faith
- Concerning the Catechism
Prayers are updated via the Internet. Charges are only new (missing) prayer.
The application includes ads that do not interfere with prayer.
- The application is designed for tablets (you can turn on the two panels in the options).
- You can search for prayers.
- You can sort of prayers and group.
- Provides two themes: light and dark
- Color themes fully definable
- There is a change in the size and color of the fonts
- You can add your own prayer and group
- The application uses the TTS (Text To Speech) to read prayers (prayer companion)
- You can share prayers of others via SMS, email, etc. (facebook doesn't work, paste prayer from clipboard)
- You can copy prayers to clipboard (long press on prayer)
- You can beckup/restore your prayer to SD card
If you have any comments on the application feel free to write me about them.
If you know the prayers that are missing in the prayer book you write to me about them. I'll add them when you update the application.
If you can help translate the prayers in your language please contact me e-mail.
*** I THANK YOU FOR 100 THOUSAND DOWNLOADS ***
God bless you!
NOTE! Changing the font size of the prayers is available from the beginning of the application. Hold one finger text and the second stretch it :)
android prayer app, android prayer times
The Pocket Catholic App is a very lightweight app that allows you to carry with you a searchable list of common Catholic prayers that can be said during the Holy Mass, Reconciliation, Lent or while in the presence of the Blessed Sacrament. By clicking the buttons along the top of the app, you have the ability to:
- Find Catholic Churches near you based on your gps location.
- Read the Daily Readings
- Listen live to the Catholic Radio Station EWTN, and stream it while you navigate to other apps.
- Write down names, thoughts, etc. which are saved in the Note Pad area.
We will continue to implement new features, translations and prayers in future updates and encourage any feedback you may have. This app is made available for free and all I ask in return is that you keep my family in your prayers :) Thanks for the positive reviews everyone!
A very useful tool for the believer who wants to have access to prayers throughout the day.
It contains the following prayers:
- Short Prayer
- Morning Prayer
- Lunch Prayer
- Time IX
- Dinner Prayer
- Small Compline
- Salutations to the Theotokos
- Small Prayer
- Great Prayer
- Sequence of Holy Communion
- Canon Iketirios to the Lord
- Canon of the Akathist Hymn
- Angel in Cannes
- Greetings of the Holy Cross
- Resurrection Prayer
- Psalm N '
- Psalm PK '
- Pure Virgin
- Apolytikia Saints and Feasts
- Prayer of the Armed Forces
- Prayer of the Air Force
- Prayer of St. Ephrem the Syrian
- Prayer of St. Ephrem the Syrian (Evening)
- Prayer of the Fathers of Optina (Morning)
- Beatitudes the Lord
Note: The content is written in greek monotonic system because Android does not support polytonic writing.
Many thanks to Panayiotis Papademetriou for the scripts.
iMissal has been one of the top selling Catholic applications since its inception.
Visit http://www.imissal.com for more details.
See what others are saying about iMissal:
"This is the best Catholic App I have downloaded so far..." - Scrello
"Worth every penny! I am a very active Catholic, and this application is absolutely wonderful." - Spartagon
"This is one cool app if your a geeky Catholic like myself." - tupelogeek.com
"Worth more than charged..." - Lisurbi
iMissal is Catholic Reference Application & Roman Missal for your Android, iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
If you are a life-long Catholic or new to the faith, this application is for you!
Use iMissal to delve further into the Church's holy celebration.
Here is what is included in iMissal:
1) A complete Missal:
Liturgical Calendar: Full calendar displaying all of the liturgical seasons. The calendar is color coded based on liturgical season and shows Holy Days of Obligation, Solemnities, Major Feasts, Saints, etc. Calendar is currently available for years 1990 - 2050.
Mass Readings: All the Mass Readings for every liturgical cycle (A,B,C,I,II) are included! This includes First Reading, Psalm, Second Reading, Alleluia, and Gospel for all Sunday and Weekday Masses. Reading text is always available for every day, no WIFI connection necessary. Uses translations officially approved for Mass in the U.S. Great resource for Lectors.
** The liturgical texts provided in iMissal are used with the permission of the Confraternity of Christian Doctrine and the International Committee on English in the Liturgy. They are the official texts approved for use in the dioceses of the United States by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops. Beware of other applications which use other translations and cost much more.
Audio of the Mass Readings. Audio is only available for more recent dates (sliding window of aprx. 30 days). * WIFI connection recommended for optimal playback of audio files.
Order of Mass: Ever wish you could follow along in Mass and have all the prayers, responses, etc. available. Now you can. Great for RCIA candidates that are new to the faith. New Mass 3rd Edition is now included.
Mass Videos: Cantcha, Inc. has teamed up with CatholicTV.com and now provides videos of the Mass for you to watch. * WIFI connection is required for optimal playback of videos. Videos are of high quality.
2) Our Daily Bread:
Get a unique Bible verse for every day of the year displayed on beautiful backgrounds. * No WIFI connection is necessary.
These verses have been hand selected from some of the most popular. Also included are some obscure verses you may have not seen before.
* Save your favorite verses for later reference.
* Search on any word across all verses to quickly find your favorites.
* If you miss a day you can easily go back to view previous verses.
* Mix it up by pushing the random button to get new verse each time.
* Email any verse (w/o background) to your friends and family with a push of a button.
Over 100 of the most popular Catholic prayers are included.
Email your favorite prayers to your friends.
4) Catholic News Feed
Stay current on Catholic News and Events.
Thousands of pages of scripture. Buying the equivalent text in your book store can cost a lot more than the price of this application.
We have a lot of additional content planned for iMissal - stay tuned and God Bless.
• 1 ኛ፤በኢትዮጵያ፡ኦርቶዶክስ፡ተዋሕዶ፡ቤተ፡ክርስቲያን፡መጽሐፍ፡ቅዱስ፡መሠረት፡መዘጋጀቱ፤
• 2 ኛ፤ፊደሉና፡አጻጻፉ፡በግእዝና፡ባማርኛ፡መዛግብተ፡ቃላት፡መሠረት፡ታርሞ፡መዘጋጀቱ፡ነው።
This Ethiopian Amharic Orthodox Bible android app is the only complete 81 books from Old and New Testament, kenona books , this book is to those how have familiarity and interest of Ethiopian Amharic Orthodox Bible, and to all Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church saints this should be enjoyable.
Quickly access Anglican (Church of England) Common Worship feeds for Morning, Evening and Night Prayer; reformatted for Android screen (adjustable text size and themes). NB These feeds are provided by the CofE (see in app for copyright details).
Contemporary and traditional prayers/liturgies, or add your own (nearly any website will work).
Save liturgies for later offline viewing.
Schedule daily reminders for prayers/liturgies e.g. remind yourself at 8am each morning to do CofE Morning Prayer and at 9pm to do Night Prayer.
Use volume controls to scroll up and down.
If you want a more general prayer/service/liturgy app check out "Open Prayer Book".
tuba_mirum (June 3, 2011)
Brilliant! This is just what I've been looking for. It's quick to load, intuitive to follow and works flawlessly. It loads the office of the day with all the changes for the day concerned, the full lectionary readings and seasonal variations. As an Australian Anglican with no access to local electronic prayer books (they don't exist for copyright reasons), this is an absolute God-send. Thank you!
Sudharshan (August 31, 2011)
This is the best and useful application I have come across. Thank you.
rc (December 7, 2010)
This software is excellent..and of course the content is awesome... I use this tool every single day
peterthevicar (August 1, 2010)
Fabulous piece of work thank you!
leslieannehope (May 8, 2010)
This is a wonderful resource for anyone who wants to pray the Anglican daily offices.
Now available for iPhone/iPad (search for Common Prayer James Porter).
NB If there are problems loading liturgies this is likely to be an issue with the CofE feeds (not the App). Please, bear in mind I have absolutely no control over this service. Any disruptions are likely to be temporary. Please check http://www.churchofengland.org/prayer-worship/join-us-in-daily-prayer.aspx for service updates.
* View the fasting guidelines, readings, and saints of the day.
* Search for your favorite saint or feast any time during the year.
* Quickly look up movable feasts based on the date of Pascha.
* Lookup definitions of Orthodox words
* Read a selection of Orthodox Prayers (more to come soon!)
* Settings to allow viewing both the content and the interface in multiple languages. Currently, it is available in English, Greek, and Arabic, but we hope to add more soon.
* Font size and face options for readings.
* Menu to navigate between pages.
* Typeface sizing options.
This app follows the typikon and lectionary of the Ecumenical Patriarchate.