Join The Archangels on their bloody campaign against the Chicago Mafia, to take them down by any means necessary. Play as criminal vigilante alongside them, or play as an informant and secretly work against them. Roll the dice, and survive the deadly consequences of your actions.
Breach: The Archangel Job is a thrilling interactive crime novel by Michael Maxwell and Ben Luigi, where your choices control the story.
Explore the rich background and personalities of your motley crew of international criminals as you wage a war against the mafia throughout the game. With the randomized dice system, no gameplay will ever be the same, and your skills are half of what you need. To survive in this world, you're also going to need luck. Good luck!
Your randomized fate and destiny awaits you!
* Play as male, female, trans, or non-binary; gay, straight, bisexual, or asexual.
* Romance more than 10 characters with their own different backgrounds and personalities.
* Plan and execute 2 critical and meticulous heists.
* Scale down the side of a high riser after a daring kidnapping.
* Explore the underground black market hidden under a church.
* Customize your player's appearance, gear, and weaponry.
* Survive a deadly FBI raid.
* Become Chicago's most wanted criminal, vigilante hero, or betray your crew as an informant.