Survive in the demolished district after the nuclear bombings. Face mutants born of the nuclear radiation, while dealing with what humans are left in the struggle for the hope to end your living nightmare. Decide who you'll trust and overcome the challenges that await you.
"Doomsday on Demand" is an interactive novel by Norbert Mohos. Your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based–102,000 words, without graphics or sound effects–and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
• Enjoy a 102,000-word novel filled with action, drama, and tough decisions.
• Face deadly enemies, varying from humans to mutants.
• Learn to overcome and adapt to the danger that lurks around every corner.
• Decide who you'll trust. Build and strengthen friendships or make enemies.
• Choose your personality. Let your conscience guide you to goodness or turn evil and look out for only yourself.