It is the year 2090. An asteroid has been found on a collision course with Earth. There is no stopping it. You have been assigned the task of creating an interstellar spaceship to travel the stars to Kepler 62e, the only confirmed life supporting planet discovered.
"The Kepler Colony: Evacuation" is a 170,000 word interactive science fiction novel by Andy Why, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
You and your team of advisers will face many challenges along the way. When should you notify the public? How will you allocate tickets on the ship? What sacrifices will you make to ensure your project is successful? Time is on your side—for now.
• Play as male, female, or nonbinary; gay or straight.
• Play as over 40 different countries, or make your own.
• Choose between a cryogenic ship or a generation model. Why not both?
• Trade with other nations as they battle to build their own spaceships.
• Decide who's gets to be saved—and who's left behind.
The fate of your nation is in your hands.