The "Act: Health Care Abuse" mobile application on a synthetic and accessible to all health personnel action protocol is a case of gender violence way.
Its contents highlights the "How to act", where after answering a few simple questions in relation to the characteristics of women and the situation in which it is located, we lists step by step procedure to follow to develop a correct action, either in practice day to day care or an emergency.
The application displays other sections as what are the different types of gender violence that may exist, how the process and what causes should be developed, indicators of suspicion that makes us think that a woman is in a situation of abuse, different phases through which women can pass along the process, what is the legal part and how it should be filled, specific attention to sexual assault, how they should care for and dependent children of women and resources, associations and websites with which we in Andalusia for full care of women and their environment, with special description of provincial and local branches of the Andalusian women's Institute (IAM).
The App is the work of medical and medical Andalusia aware with the fight against gender violence, in collaboration with the CajaSur Foundation, the IMIBIC (Maimonides Institute for Biomedical Research Córdoba) and the Cordoba Platform Against Violence to Women , aiming to strengthen two important resources such as information and education as a form of action. It is essential a correct approach of abuse to ensure the welfare and change to a better situation of battered women and their environment. The tool is based on the "Andaluz Protocol for a Healthcare Response to Gender Violence" published in 2015 by the Ministry of Equality, Health and Social Policies of the Government of Andalusia. Everything is described graphically, simple and summarized for use as a tool for daily consultation way.
- It is an application designed for professional use within healthcare.
- Do not store or share any personal data.
- No need to access the Internet, does not consume data rate.
- Once installed, you can check without coverage, since it is stored locally on the device.
- No need to register as a user for use.
- The approximate size of the application is 6 MB.
- The special accessibility features are coming predetermined by the terminal use.
- No need to access any file stored in the terminal, except the own application.
- The authors of this app are committed to keep content and to solve in future revisions, sort out any that may contain the current version of the application.
- To keep this app should refer to the automatic update system that has its own mobile device.
- This application does not replace in any way the medical criteria.
- The property of this app entirely corresponds to the Ministry of Health of the Government of Andalusia.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org