It kinda sucks we can't upload our own pictures like in the computer version, and also has trouble loading. I used to play it a couple years ago, though had stopped because I didn't- and still sort of don't- like the "new era" concept were we'd have to eventually repeat the game. I suppose the only good thing about it is that even the more powerful players have to comply, 'cause it does control any bullying that might be going on and gives the victims a fair chance.
Sweet I love the theme and the online play you should be able to spy on someone Nomater how many points they have. You should add dragons that would be Awesome wizards to! I love the game and I play on it and check my City each day!
It's a addicting game that's all I'm saying
Cool time waster when ur bored
Great game I play online too
Greetings noble Emperors! The latest update packs a lot of improvements:
• Bugs fixes in the Battle Simulator.
• Redesign of the Battle Report and the Battle Messages.
• Redesign of some Global Map screens and windows.
• Redesign on the screens for Governor/General and their Deployment.
• New Option to send more Population to Annex a Province on Empty terrain.
• Title screen optimization for slower devices.
Make friends and battle enemies across the globe, your dragon and throne await!