See for yourself why iMedicalApps.com has called heart failure trials "a must have app for anyone that manages heart failure patients."
Heart Failure Trials puts you in control of heart failure research with up to date evidence based medicine. Heart Failure Trials was designed and written by David Majure, MD MPH, a heart failure cardiologist trained at the University of California, San Francisco, and The Johns Hopkins Hospital and member of the Heart Failure and Transplant Medicine Education Workforce of the International Society of Heart and Lung Transplantation. Dr. Majure strives to keep the database up to date with expert opinion that puts each trial in context.
Current subjects include:
• Aldosterone Receptor Blockers
• Direct Renin Inhibitors
• Phosphodiesterase-5 Inhibitors
• Vasopressin Receptor Blockers
• Sinus Node Inhibitors
• Calcium Channel Blockers
• Atrial Fibrillation
• Fish Oil (n-3 PUFA)
• Anemia and Iron Therapy
• Surgical Therapy
• Cell Therapy
• Pulmonary Artery Catheters
• Non-Invasive Ventilation
• BNP-Guided Therapy
Update section alerts you to new trial additions and updates to existing trial commentary.
Each entry contains:
• Important points
• Links to study PDFs and PubMed abstracts
• Trial purpose
• Inclusion and exclusion criteria
• Methods and procedures
• Baseline characteristics
• Baseline therapy
• Primary and secondary outcomes with RRR, ARR, and NNT
• Applicable ACCF/AHA and ESC guidelines
• Detailed references to guide further reading
Key Words: Cardiology, ISHLT, ESC, ACC, AHA, Heart Failure, CHF, Clinical Trials, Medicine
The CCS Heart Failure Guidelines App is based on the updated 2012 society Heart Failure (HF) guidelines and the 2013 Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) guidelines of 2013. This App facilitates the adoption of the CCS Heart Failure guidelines into daily clinical practice by healthcare professionals.
• Videos that provide an overview of the 2012 HF guideline updates.
• Recommendations with key figures and tables
• Tools (PRIDE Acute HF Score & Framingham Heart Score)
• Useful drug and treatment information
• Landmark heart failure clinical trial summaries and key references
• Guideline library that contains all the CCS HF & CRT Guidelines and Updates between 2002-2013
Note: The default keyboard on certain devices may not contain a comma, which is needed for some tools. If so, please install the default Google Keyboard: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.inputmethod.latin
The Cleveland Clinic Heart Failure Summit 2014 mobile application allows you to view the schedule, presentations, speaker details, and exhibitors from the Heart Failure Summit 2014. Users can take notes adjacent available presentation slides and draw directly on slides inside the app. Note-taking is also available in the exhibitor module.
Additionally, users can share information with attendees and colleagues with in app messaging.