The app gives access to search all these federally and privately supported clinical trials conducted in the United States and around the world. This app gives you information about a trial's purpose, who may participate, locations, and phone numbers for more details. This information should be used in conjunction with advice from health care professionals.
- Basic Search
- Advanced Search
- Search Nearby
- Save results
- Recent search history
clinical trial, clinical trials, clinical trials usa, clinical trial search, clinical trials search.
Brought to you by Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy (PPMD), the Duchenne Central mobile app is an easy-to-use, on-the-go tool that enables members of the Duchenne community to locate and learn about ongoing clinical trials and clinics specifically for muscular dystrophy. View status details on trials, get contact information for clinics, and stay up-to-date with the latest Duchenne news, which you can easily bookmark for reference and share with others.
Register on DuchenneConnect to learn more about clinical trials and research studies and to help advance research. Compare experiences with over 2,500 patients, and take part in the new Clinic Survey to compare and share experiences with specific clinics that might be helpful to other families.
· Sort clinical trials and clinics by location
· Bookmark clinic sites for quick access
· Be the first to know about new MD clinical trials
· Bookmark trials to keep up-to-date with progress
· Share news, trials, and clinic info with your community
· Get ongoing news and updates from PPMD
· Join the DuchenneConnect Registry
- Clinical Trials: Find Lilly Oncology and non-Lilly Oncology clinical trials
- Sortable Filters: Locate trials based on cancer type, country, state, drug, phase, and/or title
- Save and Share Trials: Save trials for fast and easy future reference, and share saved content with colleagues
- Other Resources: Find links to additional resources, such as the American Cancer Society, based on audience, service, and/or category
- Events: Locate congresses and events based on category, location, and/or date