The Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute, located in mid-town Detroit, Michigan, is providing a free app for Android phones and tablets which provides detailed information on the open interventional cancer clinical trials.
• Search for cancer trials open at Karmanos Cancer Institute by disease site, keyword, protocol number, phase, or principal investigator
• Protocol information displayed includes: title, objectives, principal investigator, disease sites, investigational agents involved, inclusion criteria, exclusion criteria
• Save clinical trials to Favorites for quick retrieval later
• Ability to email a contact the details of a clinical trial
• Buttons to call and email Karmanos Cancer Institute directly
• Information about Phase I studies offered at Karmanos Cancer Institute
• Links to other National Cancer Institute resources regarding cancer
• Lengthen timeout feature to 12 hours to prevent app from frequently restarting.