- Invaluable resource for board exams
- New sections focus on basic genomics for practicing oncologists and basic principles of radiation
- The succinct yet detailed presentation is ideal for board review as well as clinical reference
- New chemotherapeutic agents, dosages, and treatment regimens
- The latest clinical trials data added on treatment
- Organized by body region
The app gives access to search all these federally and privately supported clinical trials conducted in the United States and around the world. This app gives you information about a trial's purpose, who may participate, locations, and phone numbers for more details. This information should be used in conjunction with advice from health care professionals.
- Basic Search
- Advanced Search
- Search Nearby
- Save results
- Recent search history
clinical trial, clinical trials, clinical trials usa, clinical trial search, clinical trials search.
With this app, you can:
-Search our real time database for trials by disease, phase, physician or hospital location
-Browse information on each trial’s objective, eligibility criteria, stage(s) and more
-Connect to our Cancer Answer Line for more information about a trial or to enroll patients
The app also includes contacts for patient resources, financial services information, support groups and treatment guides.