Stay on top by following the most recent:
-New Drug Approvals
-Pharmacy Journal Highlights
-Breaking News of Drug Warnings
-Ongoing Clinical Trials
-Weekly Drug News Podcasts
Created by a pharmacist to serve all health professionals.
Clinical Guide Skin & Wound Care help both clinicians and institutions deliver wound care that's appropriate for patient needs and cost-effective for the institution.
// Key Features
• Important new content on documentation regulations
• Covers the fundamentals of skin and wound care, including assessment, treatment, prevention, nutrition, and documentation
• New topics on lymphedema featuring best practices
• Checklist Topics
• Profiles of 300 plus products in alphabetical organization
• Essential skin care and wound prevention techniques, including nutrition guidelines
• Each wound care product profile describes the product in detail, including the product's form, available sizes and actions, indications and contraindications, and application and removal instructions
• Includes product classification billing codes - the Health-care Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS)
• Includes 3 calculators and 9 interactive flowcharts which assist in making informed decisions
• New advice on the skin care products you use most, including cleansers, moisture barriers, antifungal and antimicrobial treatments, therapeutic moisturizers, liquid skin protectants, and others
// Unique Features
• Full color images: This product includes images that help bring the content to life.
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
3 Built-in Medical Calculator: Provide instant access from within clinical topics to
• Body Mass Index (BMI)
• Calculating the Ankle-Brachial Index (ABI)
• Norton Scale
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.
1. It helps keep tracking of a personal journal where the patient can add entries with a brief title and a full description, the app automatically handles date and time so they can be reviewed and edited at any time.
2. Searching for a place to rest and eat when traveling; the app makes use of the Foursquare API in order to get the best places of a given location showing the user the address and phone of each establishment.
3. Learning and researching about conditions, the app consumes data directly from ClinicalTrials.gov database and shows detailed data about each trial. You can also bookmark the ones you are interested for to review at a later time.
4. Scheduling appointments.
Clinical Sites – since 2003, our team has owned and operated Phase I-IV clinical research sites, which has provided us with valuable experience regarding the recruitment and conduct of clinical studies. Our knowledge at the site level provides us with a unique financial perspective that we are able to pass on to our clients. Study start-up, site selection, participants’ recruitment and data management, which are common challenges for other companies, are areas that we excel at as clinical sites.
Clinical Trials Aide:
Provides general information about clinical trials - what they are, who conducts them and why, and things to consider when volunteering for a trial
Helps identify and locate specific clinical trials of interest
Provides detail about eligibility and trial processes
Supports tracking and managing multiple trials at one time
Manages activities at the individual trial level
Tracks medication administration
Tracks patient comments and observations
Facilitates communication with trial contacts via phone, email, and text message
Helps schedule trial-related appointments and medication alarms
Provides directions to trial locations
Clinical Trials Aide is the one-stop mobile resource to get trial information, and to manage information about trials you are participating in.
The Healthcare professionals using NavigaTOR will be empowered by the analysis of patient fitness to inclusion criteria of the BOLERO-2 and the results of the subgroups in this trial. Novartis NavigaTOR App for Android is devised in such a way that it can index BOLERO-2 for the HCPs & give a general idea of the outcomes achieved by various sub-groups.
The features of the Novartis NavigaTOR App for Android include:
• Highly individualized tool for patient's profile to give a general idea of the sub group PFS (progression free survival) that a patient with certain criteria falls in.
• Phase II will Include guidelines and Afinitor AE management guidance as well.
• Optimizes the therapy for patients being prescribed Afinitor by giving guidance on how to manage adverse events of Afinitor.
• Clinical Trial (BOLERO-2) registration with user friendly interface where results of Clinical Trial are shown.
• Dropdown lookup for patient profile
• View in simulation the data and comparative group results relating to certain patient profiles which were generated through the BOLERO-2 clinical trial.
What's New in Version 1.1
• New image navigation feature added in SUMMARY OF BOLERO-2 TRIAL and performance improvements made.
• Application size reduced.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Now NavigaTOR allows you to easily grade the most common adverse events associated with Afinitor. On the other hand, you can also view tips on the management of each adverse event, know what to look for in a patient history & view guidance on dose adjustments if required for each adverse event grade.
Users can instantly upload videos and images as a clinical study case to the electronic patient record and share for secure remote consultation.
Main features and workflow:
1. Secure clinician log in
2. Scan patient barcode and validate patient demographics
3. Capture images, videos, voice
4. Add text and voice annotations
5. Upload study case to the MedicVOD platform, to PACS and EMR
6. Share with colleagues for remote consultation
** Captured contents are NEVER stored in device gallery.
** Once uploaded to the server, the contents are removed from the application and can be accessed from the MedicVOD mediSearch viewer.
The primary hypothesis of this trial is to demonstrate that minimally invasive surgery (MIS) plus recombinant tissue plasminogen activator (rt-PA) for three days improves functional outcome by a 13% increase in the modified Rankin Scale (mRS) score 0-3 compared to medically treated subjects.
platform called Clinical Reach.
Through a single interface, keep your patients informed on procedures, side effects, criteria, locations,
all the while gaining valuable insight into their current health, trial status, and participant profile using
the Captive Reach Clinical Trial Mobile solution. Clinical Trial Solutions benefits and capabilities include:
• Reduced attrition
• Communicate directly
• Decrease delay through real-time patient data updates
• Promulgate protocol modifications instantly
• Real-time analytics and insights
• Search for trials by browsing cancer conditions or simply by entering keywords.
• Send trial information directly to your email account.
• Send a message directly to an individual trial’s study contact.
• Send a message directly to the Cancer Clincial Trials Office.
Designed to meet the needs of the Clinical Skills Coordinator.
Using videos and animations Elsevier Clinical Skills will help you provide training and reinforcement of clinical skills to Nurses and Healthcare assistants at differing levels of experience. The tool can be localised and used either as a stand-alone Learning Management System (LMS), or integrated within your existing systems.
Elsevier Clinical Skills addresses your needs
Training staff on wards is becoming harder and less effective. Elsevier Clinical Skills allows you to regulate and manage training across all areas of your responsibility. A solution to healthcare training needs that does not rely on individuals being able to take time out from practice to develop their skills.
Learning Management System:
Assign training, track learner progress, usage and results.
Export learner data for review and analysis.
Integrate content with your existing SCORM compliant systems.
Localise skills in-line with your Trust and organisations protocols and policies.
Upload or create completely new skills specific to your training programme.
Access with single-sign-on across multiple sites.
Available via desktop, mobile and tablet for all browsers iOS and Android.
Elsevier Clinical Skills helps you to educate and train staff without staff having to attend day courses, and serves as a record for continuing professional development.
150* evidence based skills written by leading academics and nursing professionals
Taking learners from start to finish with rationales for the procedures demonstrated in the videos and animations.
Providing learners with immediate marking and feedback.
Enables assessors to check staff competencies electronically.
Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and undergraduates can use the tool to easily improve and record their practical nursing skills and learning.
Elsevier Clincal Skills currently requires your organisation to hold a subscription. If you would like to trial the product please visit www.elsevierclinicalskills.co.uk and view the demo, and then click on the trial tab at the top of the page to allow us to contact you to arrange a trial.
Elsevier Clinical Skills brought to you by the worlds leading provider of science and health information.
This app is the ACC’s mobile home for clinical guideline content and tools for clinicians caring for patients with cardiovascular disease. Current guidelines in the App include:
• Atrial Fibrillation (AF)
• Cardiovascular Risk (CV Risk)
• Cholesterol (Chol)
• Heart Failure (HF)
• Lifestyle (Lstyle)
• Valvular Heart Disease (VHD)
Stay tuned for ongoing updates, more guideline content, and tools.
Send feedback to the ACC directly from the App Information page or post a review in the App Store. Help us find new and better ways to deliver guideline content to clinicians.
The app includes the following content from Nursing Consult:
• Evidence-based nursing monographs
• Patient education
• Drug monographs
• Drug calculators
To ensure you receive the most up-to-date clinical information, you will need an Internet connection to receive monographs and patient education. Access to the full version of the app also requires a personal login for Mosby's Nursing Consult and a subscription to Mosby’s Nursing Consult through your institution. A preview version is available for those without a login or an institutional subscription. Individual subscriptions are not available.. For more information, please visit confidenceconnected.com.
Mosby’s Nursing Consult offers authoritative information to help provide better patient care through original evidence-based monographs and clinical updates, combined with comprehensive reference content from leading nursing resources and efficient search capabilities to help nurses quickly find answers to pressing clinical questions.
Elsevier provides health professionals with online education, evidence-based clinical reference solutions, and organizational development and performance management tools.