Paying is completely optional and you don't lose any functionality if you just use the free version. But absolutely worth it to support a hard working developer.
Well worth the price, seriously. Yes the free version is identical but the functionality and versatility of the app is worth the money...particularly as you'll have to re-add your comics and books if/when you upgrade.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S Do not update unless you want to set everything up from scratch again. I had a sweet setup and it's reset everything to default. I only wanted the quicker library function. Oh well :-(
Had the free one I had the free one and it's worked for me so well I just wanted to donate and say Thankyou -and also be supporting it too :D
#worth Love this app. I have had no problems loading anything thus far. The plethora of options is a testament to the devs interest in their work. Used other readers and this is my favorite. Happy to spend a few dollars for an excellent tool like this to support someone who cares about users.
• Added support of DjVu file format
• Added Share cover action
• Added Collection cover management (using folder.jpg file or using Set collection cover action)
• Added button to send log file to developer by email (in Options => System => About => Send logs to developer)
• Added new library sort mode (display Last read first)
• Improved overall performances
• Improved Google Drive access
• Upgraded Dropbox API to v2
• Fixed minor bugs