QGroundControl provides full flight control and configuration for ArduPilot or PX4 Pro powered vehicles. The goal for QGroundControl is improved ease of use for new users as well as high end feature support for experienced users.
- Full configuration support for vehicles running PX4 Pro and ArduPilot (ArduCopter, ArduPlane, ArduRover, ArduSub ) firmware
- Mission planning for autonomous flight
- Flight map display showing vehicle position, flight track, waypoints and vehicle instruments
- Video streaming with instrument display overlays
- Flight support for any MAVLink capable vehicle
QGroundControl is also available for Windows, MacOS, Linux and iOS.QGroundControl Official SiteDocumentationSupport
Version 3.2 Release Notes
* File Save path - Specify a save path for all files used by QGC.
* Telemetry log auto-save - Telemetry logs are now automatically saved without prompting.
* AutoLoad Plans - Used to automatically load a Plan onto a vehicle when it first connects.
* RTK GPS - Specify the Survey in accuracy and Minimum observation duration.
* Plan files - Missions are now saved as .plan files which include the mission, geo-fence and rally points.
* Plan Toolbar - New toolbar which shows you mission statistics and Upload button.
* Mission Start - Allows you to specify values such as flight speed and camera settings to start the mission with.
* New Waypoint features - Adjust heading and flight speed for each waypoint as well as camera settings.
* Visual Gimbal direction - Gimbal direction is shown on waypoint indicators.
* Pattern tool - Allows you to add complex patterns to a mission.
Survey - New features
* Take Images in Turnarounds - Specify whether to take images through entire survey or just within each transect segment.
* Hover and Capture - Stop vehicle at each image location and take photo.
* Refly at 90 degree offset - Add additional pattern at 90 degree offset to original so get better image coverage.
* Entry location - Specify entry point for survey.
* Polygon editing - Simple on screen mechanism to drag, resize, add/remove points. Much better touch support.
* Arm/Disarm - Available from toolbar.
* Guided Actions - New action toolbar on the left. Allows you to control vehicle fully from ground station.
* Remove mission after vehicle lands - Prompt to remove mission from vehicle after landing.