Get immediate access to the information needed most in the unfortunate event of a sexual assault in the DC, Maryland and Northern Virginia (DMV) region – quickly, confidentially and free.
An invaluable tool for college students and community members in the DMV.
Consolidated Information On:
1) Specialized Medical Services (SANE and Medical Forensic Exams, Follow-up Services)
2) Help on and off Campus
3) Advocacy and Support Services
4) Options to Consider
5) Reporting Resources
1) Talk/Chat with Someone 24/7/365
2) Specific information about resources for survivors of sexual assault
3) Panic button (Call 911)
4) Send emergency and notification messages to selected contacts with their location
5) Save and share pertinent personal medical information