MPD Remote is a program designed to control a MPD (Music Player Daemon) server. It can also be used as a standard music player for Android together with aMPD.
A few notes
- MPD Remote does NOT work with MPD version 0.14 and older.
- With large music collection it might be necessary to increase the max_output_buffer_size in the mpd.conf file on the MPD server.
- The "Read Phone State" permission allows MPD Remote to send a pause command to the MPD server when a phone call is started.
- The enqueue functionality does not work probably with MPD version 0.16 and 0.15.
Use this app to create buttons to trigger gpio port on the raspberry pi.
It read GPIO port too (green : 1, purple : 0)
I use this app for my personal use, but I have decided to post it on Google Play.
Don't give bad rating if it dont works for you or you dont know want is this app, just contact me, it work if you read all !
You can name buttons, this app is very FAST and Simple to use.
Example : Create a button named Kitchen Light ON, wich trigger your GPIO.22 (pin 31) to 1, to switch on you kitchen ligth.
- Downloads php files (domopi-vX.zip) on : http://creation-web-dijon.fr/files
- Read the readme.txt file inside the zip.
- Configure the Android app in the settings menu.
- Create a commands set :
Use the command editor (2nd menu) *.
First add a button, provide a name, pin number (1 - 40 on the RPI B+, but your cant use all pins (pins 1 is 3V3 v, 2 5V, 6 GND, etc ...), use only gpio ports, GPIO 29 is on pin 40. Use the command "gpio readall" to see GPIO port on the RPI console.
Choose a mode :
0 : always set to 0
1 : always set to 1
pulse : set to 1 for X ms (750ms by default, edit gpio.json.php to change).
toggle : set to 1 if 0, set to 0 if 1
Add more buttons if you want, you can edit/move/delete buttons.
DONT FORGET TO PRESS THE SAVE BUTTON ! And choose a file name.
Files are stored on /sdcard/domopi/FILENAME.json...
Go back to Home, and clic the load button on the top rigth corner, load your file, you should see your buttons, just press it ! If you RPI is well configured it works !
*Bottom ui usage :
First button to add a command, second to erase all, third to load a previous command set, fourth to save your command set.
App language : EN and FR only.
It's free : This version is free without ads !
Updates : Maybe it will have more functionalities if you enjoy it and you give a good rating ! You can give me suggestions too.
Included in the app are three booklets created by Cru (formerly Campus Crusade for Christ), one of the largest Christian missions organizations in the world.
1) Would You Like to Know God Personally? (target audience: general/college student)
2) The Four Spiritual Laws (target audience: general)
3) Satisfied? (target audience: general)
The first two booklets offer a simple and straightforward Gospel message, while "Satisfied?" helps Christians understand what it means to truly walk in the power of the Holy Spirit.
God Tools also contains compelling articles on a variety of topics from EveryStudent.com, a popular website for people seeking answers to their questions about life and God.
Best of all, once downloaded to your device, God Tools can be used anywhere, even if you don’t have internet access; all parts of God Tools function completely without an internet connection. This is especially helpful when using God Tools in a foreign country!
If you have any comments or suggestions, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re already working on our next version!
We're here to make it easier for you to care for the people who need you most.
MissionHub for Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad helps take your MissionHub follow-up system on the go. Manage your contacts on your device anywhere internet access is available.
* View and manage all of the contacts in your ministries.
* Manage labels, permissions, and contact assignments.
* Create interactions to help track contacts
* View survey answers and other information provided by the contact
* Collect surveys and add contacts to your organization
See www.missionhub.com to learn even more!