You'll be able to query your accounts, cards, securities, loans, standing orders, etc. using the same passwords you use to gain access to UniVía. You'll also be able to order transfers from your accounts, make security purchase/sale orders, etc.
Query stock exchange listings at any time due to the newly implemented integration with Broker Online.
You'll also be able to search for the nearest branches, ATMs and Flexicompra retail outlets through the new search engine.
You'll get to know information on Unicaja, as well as the latest news on the savings bank.
Unicaja also offers you a technically innovative solution in its fight against electronic fraud which reinforces the security mechanisms used when accessing UniVía, its electronic banking service.
This solution allows you to easily and securely create a different password each time you identify yourself in UniVía. Its functionality is based on one-time password (OTP) generation systems.
• Sign in with a 4 digit passcode, or your fingerprint. Fingerprint sign in available on Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note 4 (note these sign in options won’t work if your device has been jail broken. i.e. the device has been tampered with to remove/alter the standard system settings and applications)
• Check account balances and transactions
• Transfer funds, make payments to existing and international payees or pay bills
• Get Cash – use your mobile to get cash out from any Westpac ATM anytime
• ATM & Branch Locator – search locally or internationally to find an ATM and filter to refine search options i.e. coin deposit ATMs or branches open on Saturdays
• View eStatements
Tap and pay
Download the latest version of the App for tap and pay
• Use your Samsung device for your everyday purchases
• You need to have a supported model for tap and pay. To check your model number, tap Settings>About device. Supported devices and models include Samsung Galaxy:
• S4 - GT-i9505, GT-i9506 and GT-i9507
• S5 – SM-G900I
• S5 Mini – SM-G800Y
• Note 3 – N9005 and N9007
• Note 4 – SM-N910G
• Note 4 Edge – SM-N915G
• Alpha – SM-G850Y
• Minimum supported version for Galaxy S4 is 4.0
• Minimum supported version for Galaxy S5, S5 mini, Galaxy Alpha Note 3, Note 4 and Note edge is 4.4
• Call us on 1300 651 089 if you have difficulty downloading your cards
While many other Android handsets have NFC functionality, they lack the required security hardware (Embedded Secure Element) to keep your payment details safe. When the manufacturers add the security hardware for NFC payments to handsets such as Google Nexus 5, Westpac will then add its Pay functionality to these devices in Australia. Please contact your handset manufacturer for further information on when they plan to launch a handset with an EMV chip to keep your payment details safe.
• Open a savings or transaction account
• Tools and calculators
• Travel checklist and currency converter
• Overseas Travel Notifications
• Advising customers of the nearest Global Alliance Partner ATM when overseas
• Prompting customers to advise Westpac of travel plans prior to travelling overseas
Business customers can also:
• Approve payments
• Pay staff and creditors faster with payment templates
Our Security Guarantee, Westpac Protect™ SMS Code and SecurID® tokens protect you on your mobile.
Technical support: 1300 655 505
Things you should know:
This App is only available for Westpac Australia customers.
Internet connection is required to use Westpac Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
Westpac's security guarantee is subject to the observance of Westpac's Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Westpac recommends that you always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates available from them.
Optimised version for Mobile Banking is 4.0 and above on selected Android devices.
For customers on Westpac Live Online Banking, please read these terms & conditions.
For customers who haven’t been upgraded to Westpac Live Online Banking, please read terms & conditions
Pay back your friends in a blink, pay for online purchases or settle a bill from your smartphone or tablet. You can make super fast payments of up to €250 a day and receive payments of up to €500. In just three easy steps: scan, PIN code, done.
The Bancontact app is available to all Bancontact/Mister Cash cardholders of the 16 participating banks. Available for iOS and Android, and supports payments between both operating systems.
Install the Bancontact app now and start paying!
One major benefit of our new app is that you can use it to sign payment files remotely (e.g. salaries or intracompany payments) sent via BelfiusWeb of Isabel. This means you no longer need to be physically present in the workplace.
NB: When using BelfiusWeb Mobile for the first time, you will need to register your device with the help of your BelfiusWeb card or Isabel card. When you have done so, you will always be able to bank in total security. Then all you need to do is choose your own password to identify yourself.
Enjoy all the existing functionalities:
- View the balance and history of your accounts
- Sign payment files, orders and batches of European direct debits awaiting execution
- Manage more than one entity in the same session
- Use groups from BelfiusWeb
- Choose a favourite entity and group for BelfiusWeb Mobile
- Retrieve a transaction from your history
- View orders awaiting execution (memo date, insufficient funds available, batches of European direct debits)
- Track payments files sent through
- View interest rates (Euribor, OLO, IRS)
- Set the app to your personal preferences
- Contact Belfius
- Convert foreign currencies
- Find the nearest branch or cash dispenser
- Counters for your transactions to be signed
- Cards: monitor debit, credit, depositor and Belfius Easy cards
- Cards: monitor and (un)load Mastercard Prepaid cards
- View global states
- Demo access
If you do not start the app from your device for a period of 3 months from now, the device will be automatically deactivated. You can use the app to reactivate it with the Belfius Card Reader.
To be able to use BelfiusWeb Mobile, you will need a BelfiusWeb contract (our e-banking application for business customers in the Public & Wholesale Banking segment). You will then need to activate the “My Mobile Services” option via the administrative module or user sheet.
- Free Real-time HK Stock Quote
- Real-time Streaming Teletext, Streaming Dual Quote Interface, Bid/Ask Queue & Brokers Queue
- Real-time Technical Anaylsis with over 20 of most popular technical indicators
- Real-time “My Portfolio” – Real-time monitor all stocks within the portfolio
- Real-time “Portfolio Anywhere” – Synchronizes portfolio in AAStocks website, paid service, & Android App
- Real-time Top 20, Index Constituents, Industry Constituents
- A+H, ADRs, ETFs, Forex, Commodities
- Hong Kong, China and World Indices
- Financial News, includes Research Reports & AA Market Move
- Company Fundamentals and Corporate Events
- Investment Advice, Dividend Announcement, 52-Week High/Low
- IPO Plus provides all relevant information of Upcoming IPOs, Listed IPOs and IPO Calendar
- Shortcut to Online Trading Platform
- Share AAStocks Financial News via Facebook
- Android Version 2.3 or later required
- Recommended screen resolution is 320*480 or above
For any queries, feedback or suggestions you have, write to us at email@example.com or call us at 1800 102 3335.
With the Mobile Trader, everything you want in a Trading and Investing application is right here. Now trade while you are on the move - anywhere, anytime.
With Mobile Trader, you enjoy the following benefits:
a.Trade in the following exchanges NSE, BSE
b.Trade in Equities, F&O and Currency
a.Live streaming Quotes – Stocks and Indices
b.View Derivative quotes
c.View currency quotes
d.Access to both NSE, BSE
e.Live Streaming Market Watch
f.List and Grid view Market Watch
a.Charting facility with Technical Indicators
b.View pre-defined and user-created watch-lists
ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT
a.Secured with 2-factor Authentication
b.View order book and trade book
c.View balances and holdings
d.Track your positions real-time
a.On / Off streaming and save data usage
b.Change your password
c.Set your default chart type (Line, Candle Stick, Area, OHLC)
- View your account balances and activity.
- Transfer between your own accounts or to a third party.
- Pay your Banco General’s credit cards or loans.
- Pay your utilities or any other entity saved on your Online Banking.
- Search for Banco General branches or ATMs near you.
• View account balances
• Transfer funds
• Make loan payments
• Deposit checks via eDeposit for Mobile
• Locate ATMs
• Correspond with OUCU employees
• Use financial calculators
• View current rates, financial tips, and upcoming events at OUCU
Some features may be available for OU Credit Union members only. Member must have access to ComputerLine to utilize login function.
There is no charge for OUCU Mobile; however, data and connectivity fees from your mobile service provider may apply.
Please contact your mobile service provider for more information.
Oakland University Credit Union and related trademarks and logos are trademarks of Oakland University Credit Union.
Federally insured by the NCUA. Equal Housing Lender.
Oakland University Credit Union (OUCU) is a licensed trade name for Michigan State University Federal Credit Union (MSUFCU). All legal documents and Federal Reserve transactions will be between you and MSUFCU.