NOTE: if you're in China and can't access Google Play, see pleco.com/android for alternate download sources.
Major features: ($ = paid add-on)
• Great dictionaries: the free app comes with two dictionaries - CC-CEDICT and our in-house "PLC" dictionary - that between them cover 130,000 Chinese words and include 20,000 example sentences with Pinyin; 18 other wonderful dictionaries are available as paid upgrades. ($)
• Fullscreen handwriting input: use the entire width of your device's screen to draw characters. Very accurate, with an engine licensed from China's leading maker of handwriting input systems. (basic version free, enhanced version $)
• Live Optical Character Recognizer: look up Chinese words in the dictionary simply by pointing your device's camera at them, or by scrolling around a still image. ($)
• Flashcard System: create a card from any dictionary entry with a single button tap, import premade word lists, use advanced techniques like SRS (spaced repetition), and study in a variety of modes including fill-in-the-blanks and tone drills. (simple version free, full-featured $)
• Audio Pronunciation: instantly hear a native-speaker Mandarin audio recording of each Chinese dictionary headword; recordings are available for over 34,000 words. (single-syllable free, multi $)
• Powerful search: look up words by Chinese characters, Pinyin (spaces and tones optional), or a combination, with support for wildcards and full-text search.
• Cross-referencing: tap on any Chinese character / word in any dictionary entry to bring up its definition.
• Voice Recognition: look up words by speaking them into your device's microphone. (free)
• Stroke Order Diagrams: animations showing you how to draw each Chinese character; over 20,000 characters are covered. ($)
• Document Reader: open a Chinese-language text file and look up unknown words in the dictionary simply by tapping on them. ($) You can also look up characters on web pages through "Share" and in other documents through the clipboard. (free)
• Mainland- and Taiwan-friendly: supports traditional and simplified characters (in dictionary definitions, stroke order diagrams, searches, OCR, and handwriting), and supports Zhuyin as well as Pinyin for pronunciation display.
• Cantonese: display headword pronunciations + perform searches in Jyutping/Yale romanization. (free) We also offer Cantonese dictionary and Cantonese audio add-ons. ($)
• Tablet-friendly: includes a 2-panel (results + definition together) interface that's perfect for tablets.
• No ads: we won't even nag you about buying add-ons.
We also offer excellent customer support - send us an email and see for yourself - and an active user community at plecoforums.com.
We've been making mobile Chinese dictionary apps since 2000, and our sales and customer base have been steadily growing for 15 years across four different platforms. We take good care of our longtime users, too - people who bought the Oxford dictionary from us on a Palm Pilot in 2001 can still use that dictionary on their brand new Android phone in 2015 without even having to pay an upgrade fee. You can be confident that we'll still be fixing bugs and adding new features for many years to come.
Paid add-ons can be transferred to another device like any other paid app; load the free version of Pleco on your new device, go into "Add-ons" and tap "Restore Purchases."
If you already own Pleco on another OS, see pleco.com/android for upgrade / license transfer options.
PRO VERSION - NEW LOW PRICE! Brings you homescreen widgets, backup/restore and access to more add-ons
This is the free edition of Hanping Chinese Dictionary Pro which has over 10,000 downloads and comes with a 30-day full refund guarantee: http://goo.gl/KFyks
If you cannot see paid apps (in China?) then read: http://goo.gl/YGonR
If you are looking for our Cantonese app, please see: http://goo.gl/62PHL0
★ Chinese handwriting recognition built in (Android 4.1 JellyBean and higher)
★ Audio - recordings of every Mandarin syllable, by a real native Chinese speaker (Android 4.1 JellyBean and higher)
★ Offline access to all features (unless specified)
★ Search Hanzi / Chinese, Pinyin or English
★ Pinyin or Zhuyin (Bopomofo) pronunciation throughout
★ Vertical Zhuyin support
★ Both Simplified and Traditional Chinese characters supported
★ Coloring by tone - you can color Hanzi, Pinyin or Zhuyin
★ Simple, intuitive and powerful UI
★ Live search - results update as-you-type
★ Progressive results - as you scroll down, progressively deeper searches are seamlessly performed
★ Enter long Chinese text in the search box and get instant Pinyinization as well as automatic vocab list
★ Starred Chinese words/phrases, Word lists (e.g. HSK, idioms/chengyu), Search history
★ Custom search using wildcards
★ Clipboard Monitoring - raise notification when Hanzi copied to clipboard. Please read: http://goo.gl/cmRFJ2
★ Night mode (black background)
★ Voice recognition (online only and only on supported devices)
★ Useful links to websites e.g. YellowBridge, Skritter, nciku, Google Translate (online only)
★ Uses CC-CEDICT dictionary data as the base dictionary
★ Seamless integration with our Hanping Chinese Camera app (for image-based character recognition): http://goo.gl/1clC8H
★ No ads!
Pro features (not available in this app):
★ Homescreen Widgets - flip through your favorite words from your homescreen. Try adding multiple widgets!
★ Multi-dictionary support - the superb ABC Chinese-English and ABC English-Chinese dictionaries (in-app purchases at extra cost)
★ Merged results across dictionaries - no need for cumbersome cycling through dictionaries
★ Star English words (if you have the ABC English-Chinese dictionary installed)
★ Backup / Restore starred words, search history, preferences etc
* For Chinese character input via Pinyin, use Google Pinyin IME: http://goo.gl/WZ3Zop
* If many Chinese characters appear as empty square boxes, or if you would like to use a nicer Chinese font, read this: http://goo.gl/y6ya5r
Please use the forum (see below) to report any bugs or suggestions.
• Completely offline
• Flexible input/search methods
- Pinyin search
- Radical character search
- Attempts to split sentence input into individual words
- Limited wildcard searching using '*' (ZH only and slower than normal searching)
• Multiple display options
- Toggle between simplified/traditional character sets
- Select between light & dark themes
• 3rd party connectivity
- Send words directly to AnkiDroid
- Can share words with Cdian from other apps
• Bookmark search results
• Minimalistic yet functional UI
• Ad free
• Extracted dictionary files require 21MB of external storage space
keywords: chinese dictionary, chinese english dictionary, chinese translator, 英文 词典, 辞典, 英汉 词典
- Full English definition (CC-CEDICT)
- Mandarin pinyin
- Lists of most frequent and HSK characters
- Search characters by radical, character or pinyin, including a list of characters hard to find
- Traditional variant
- Optional display of frequent compounds (requires network)
- Mark characters as favorite
- Pick up random characters
- Quiz mode
- Optional tone colors
- No advertisement!
• No internet connection required
• Chinese To English
• English To Chinese
• Search From Web
• Search by Sharing
• Auto Suggestion
• Pronounce & Voice Search
• Antonyms (Opposite words)
• Backup and Restore
• History & Study Plan
• Word Game
• Share Words
• Copy Words
Touch or swipe the screen to go to the next/previous character :)
You must have a copy of the book in order to understand this application.
Here at WrittenChinese.com, we were among the first Chinese flashcard learning apps and our methods have withstood the test of time. We focus on Mandarin learning, including audio by a native speaker and standard Mandarin Pinyin, however, if you’re interested you can turn on the Cantonese pronunciation guides as well.
As Chinese learners ourselves, we carefully engineered Learn Chinese Characters by WCC to give you the most efficient method to learn Chinese characters and build useful vocabulary.
Here's how it works: Chinese has an estimated 50,000 characters. Some Chinese characters are rarely ever encountered while some appear in nearly every other sentence. For this reason, we help you learn in a systematic sequence starting from the statistically most commonly occurring Chinese characters.
You may be surprised to discover that learning just the most common character "的" alone will yield you a 3.72% literacy rate in Chinese. Learning just our top 50 most common Chinese characters will yield you a 29.08% literacy rate. In addition, each character comes with seven of the most common examples of how the character is used when integrated into a word or phrase.
This valuable learning tool will be useful to your studies whether you are a beginner or an advanced learner.
Completely offline. Practice and learn anywhere you go!
50 of our top 3200 most commonly seen characters with Simplified and Traditional standard Mandarin pinyin with audio, definitions, radical count, stroke count, four corner and bonus Cantonese pronunciation guides in Yale and Jyutping, Cangjie.
Spoken Mandarin voice pronunciation by a native-speaking Putonghua professor who has a "putonghua shuiping ceshi" top-level certification.
Our pinyin voice recordings are the most complete in the industry including "fifth tone" sounds and "combined syllable" sounds such as those combining "儿" as a suffix.
Each character includes a list of the seven most commonly used "Usage Examples" complete with definition, pinyin, and Mandarin voice pronunciation.
Option for color-coded Chinese character tones.
Choice of displaying pinyin tones by Tone Marks or Tone Numbers.
"Red Characters" quickly identify where Simplified and Traditional forms are different. Additionally, you can toggle between Simplified and Traditional while viewing the flashcard.
Powerful search system with pinyin wildcard functionality. You can search by pinyin, English, Chinese characters, radicals, stroke count, and even rank number.
Compare function that allows you to compare two characters of your choice side by side.
Audio accounts for tone changes (Tone Sandhi) when specific combination of characters are used together. (ie. 不 and 一 combinations)
- Over 170K Chinese words & phrases
- Example sentences
- Audio pronunciation
- Spelling suggestions
- Search history record
- Fastest search engine
- Flexible search by English, Chinese Handwriting & Mandarin Chinese’s Pinyin
- Share learning progress via social networks
Note that user can pay an one-off fee to remove advertisements in this app.
If you require any assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.
It is a useful and nice website, however we may encounter some difficulties on using this web application on our mobile devices.
So I wrote this little application, which is just provide a simple interface to access this web application.
You can also hear the cantonese pronunciation with this application.
- Extremely fast search allows you to view results as you type.
- Results are ordered by reverence, with the best matches up the top
- Search using english, romaji, kanji or kana
- Advanced search features such as wildcards and logical AND (& for many characters, ? for single characters, & for AND)
- Includes handwriting recognition and component lookup to easily input kanji
- Entering in conjugated verbs will match the dictionary form (食べます -> 食べる)
- Filter words by categories such as part of speech, field, terminology, JLPT or dialect
- Includes audio pronunciation for many words (requires internet connection)
- Example sentences include reading and links word entries
- Verb conjugation charts show how to conjugate verbs
- Includes common compounds for words and kanji
- Add notes to entries to leave yourself reminders
- Tag words to create lists which can be exported to csv or anki format
- History of items you have recently searched
- Includes animated stroke order diagrams to see how to write kanji
- Includes kana table
Detexify turns your Android-powered mobile phone into an interactive LaTeX cheat sheet. Draw a symbol into the clean interface and presto! You get a list with the most similar symbols and details for each one. Give it a whirl!
Has optional sdcard caching of symbols.
"Remembering Simplified Hanzi"
You can review each lesson's characters, their keywords and associated pinyin.
Studying Traditional Hanzi?
Check out Heisig Helper Traditional!
Chinese dictionary features:
☆ English-Chinese, French-Chinese and German-Chinese dictionary
☆ play pronunciation
☆ simplified & traditional Chinese
☆ searches as you type
☆ use English / French / German (automatic conversion of special characters, e.g. searching "chateau" will find "château"), pinyin (with or without tones, no need for spaces), zhuyin or Chinese characters to find the translation
☆ Chinese characters colored accordingly to the tones
☆ full support of zhuyin (注音)
☆ speech recognition (for both English / French / German and Chinese)
☆ external memory cards supported
☆ copy any part of the Chinese dictionary entry to the clipboard
☆ import any word to your Chinese flashcards
☆ highlighting of the searched string in returned entries
☆ automatic detection of the translation (Chinese → English / French / German or English / French / German → Chinese)
☆ supports both landscape and portrait modes
☆ suitable for both mainland China and Taiwan
Chinese flashcards features:
☆ smart Spaced Repetition algorithm for supporting your long-term memorization
☆ practise writing, reading or nouns' measure words
☆ wordlists for Chinese tests and many Chinese textbooks' vocabulary lists are prepared:
→ HSK (Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi, 汉语水平考试, 漢語水平考試)
→ TOCFL (Test of Chinese as a Foreign Language)
→ Practical Audio Visual Chinese 2nd Edition
→ Integrated Chinese, Expanded 2nd Edition
→ New Practical Chinese Reader, Vol 1
→ Practical Chinese Reader
→ Beginner's Chinese
→ Intermediate Chinese
→ Pimsleur Mandarin
→ Schaums' Outlines Chinese Vocabulary
→ Colloquial Chinese
☆ Chinese flashcards can be saved to different categories
☆ if you make a mistake the word will be offered to you more often
☆ if you add a new word from dictionary to your Chinese flashcards it will also be offered more often
☆ supports both traditional and simplified Chinese (if you make a mistake when practising traditional Chinese, it will not affect the simplified Chinese equivalent so you can practise both)
☆ add any word from the Chinese dictionary to your Chinese flashcards
☆ add your own custom Chinese flashcards
☆ convenient editing of categories and Chinese flashcards
☆ export all Chinese flashcards to a file
☆ import Chinese flashcards from a file (ZDT format or Wheebee Chinese format in UTF-8 encoding)
☆ the app is also available in Czech and part of the app was translated to Chinese
☆ a detailed "Frequently asked questions" section is available inside the app
☆ two themes available (dark and light)
Advantages over other apps:
☆ Spaced Repetition system for free
☆ not only English Chinese, but also French Chinese and German Chinese dictionary
☆ gives relevant results
☆ built-in premade Chinese tests and textbooks' wordlists for practising -> no need to download them
☆ flashcards categorization
☆ Network communication: When using the Chinese dictionary for the first time, the app needs to download a database from the Internet.
☆ Storage: The app needs the access to the storage for exporting and importing Chinese flashcards.
Perfect for reading messages from your friends, Chinese texts on the Web and even whole books. You can also use it as a Simplified/Traditional converter.
Check out the ad-free paid version!
+ Works fully offline and very fast
+ Paste the text or use "Share" in another app to annotate with Pinyin
+ Convert between Simplified and Traditional characters
+ Open and annotate text files, even large books (UTF-8 encoded)
+ Save text to a file for further reading
+ Mark interesting words and export them to Pleco / Anki / AnkiDroid Flashcards for effective learning
+ Rearrange how the characters are grouped into words
+ Configure the font size, color, pinyin style
+ One great short story is included (to realize that reading Chinese is actually easy and fun!)
Enter an English word and see its translation to Chinese along with its Mandarin and Cantonese pronunciation, plus its meaning in English to validate the translation. You can also search for Chinese words!
The Chinese characters are displayed in a large font so that they are easier to read, copy on paper and/or to show them to a native speaker.
You can also quickly toggle between Traditional and Simplified Chinese via the "i" info menu (top right icon).
Unlike other dictionary apps, Eng Hanzi does not require an Internet connection to work (the internet connection is only used to show adverts), so you can use it anywhere, even on a plan/train or when you are abroad and your internet connection is off!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The first time the application starts, it needs to set up its database. This will take a while, but it's only done once... so please be patient! Good things come to those who wait! ;-)
★ Game-based learning course: an easy start for beginners memrise;
★ Quality courses based on the CEFR;
★ Learning while testing (provides review and consolidation);
★ Native pronunciation at standard or slower speed;
★ A novel way to study Chinese/Mandarin characters/pinyin;
★ Displays Chinese/Mandarin as pinyin or characters or both;
★ Switches easily between simplified and traditional Chinese/mandarin;
★ Learning progress synchronised across iPad, iPhone, iPod touch;
★ Keep new vocabulary and sentence patterns in your long-term memory;
★ Effective and efficient for learners on the go;
Playing for 10 minutes per day significantly increases your memrise of the expansive Chinese language(mandarin) to a conversational level, regardless of whether you have a background in Chinese/Mandarin or not.
What you will be getting out of "Learn Chinese" with no cost:
★ 50+ Chinese/mandarin language conversational topics
★ 150+ Chinese/mandarin grammar structures
★ 200+ sentence patterns
★ 1000+ keywords and phrases
★ 2000+ essential Chinese/mandarin language characters
Lessons that cover:
★ Mandarin Chinese Basics/Pinyin
★ Shopping in China
★ travelling to China (e.g., Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan,suzhou,kunming)
★ Chinese food
★ Chinese/mandarin games
Check out some reviews of "Learn Chinese":
► "I really enjoy this app (avid)! I pay a lot for a Mandarin's beginners class in China suzhou and in three days with this app I learned more. And I used several tools:Pleco, duolingo, edmodo, livemocha, memrise."
► "A great app for students to practice their reading, writing and listening. I am a Chinese/Mandarin teacher(not in China) teaching beginning level of grade 4,5 and 6 in USA. This app has great potential as teaching/reviewing tool for Chinese Mandarin language learners."
► "I use a suite of tools: Nulinuli,avid, Mindsnacks, Brainscape, Pleco, Kunming, Rosetta Stone, memrise, Battery Doctor, Edmodo,Blackboard,Airbnb,HelloTalk,memrise,livemocha,PicsArt. I was very excited to find ChineseSkill. It's definitely become my favorite. It makes a big effort to teach a range of elements. Characters,pinyin, tones, syntax, grammar. And most importantly it has a review feature which is crucial and often missing in language learning. Definitely give ChineseSkill a go."
► "I am an avid user of Duolingo. I felt both intrigued and bad for trying Chinese/mandarin Skills because I thought I was supporting an imitation. Feelings now is that this app definitely imitates duolingo's app but in return offers us a Duolingo like progression of vocabulary and grammar for Mandrin. There will be plenty of demand for such a course and at least such a resource now exists"
► "This is one of the best Mandarin Chinese learning apps out there! It teaches you both important vocabulary and grammar. It is a must have(avid)! Plus, other apps are expensive and still cannot compare to the quality of this app. I live in China suzhou now."
"Learn Chinese" keywords: language,languages,phrase, vocabulary, book, memrise,duolingo, dictionary,kunming, translate, speak, talk, study, lesson, course, travel, china, taiwan, beijing, shanghai, hong kong, free, mandarin, lite
ChineseSkill keywords: dictionary, translator,pinyin, phrase, vocabulary, course, lesson, conversation,avid, learn, translate,hsk,mandarin,China,language,tocfl,Airbnb,livemocha
Travel keywords:china, beijing, shanghai, hong kong, taiwan, macau,xi'an,xian,suzhou,li jiang,kunming
New: Training mode for quiz. Use stroke guidelines and stroke order hints to practice writing kanji correctly. Does not advance to next character until you get it right.
Kanji writing quiz. Test yourself based on school year or JLPT level. Check your answers against the proper stroke order using animated diagrams.
Premium features: history/favorites, export/import, search by reading/meaning, Simeji/OpenWnn/ATOK integration, local stroke order database. You can upgrade form within the application (Settings->Upgrade to premium), no need to download a new application.
Premium upgrade price: around $4.99 (varies slightly by location/exchange rate. Press the 'Upgrade' button to display the Play Store dialog with the exact local price).
Just draw a character, tap 'Recognize' and select a candidate to display reading, meaning, radical and more. Copy or share characters to clipboard or other apps. History/favorites and search by reading or meaning also available (premium only). Call from within Simeji, OpenWnn/Flick/ATOK/OpenWnn Plus to input characters using handwriting (premium only, Simeji/OpenWnn/Atok Japanese IME install required).
Test your kanji writing skills by school year or JLPT level: write kanji based on reading and/or meaning hints. Check your score, and compare your writing with the proper stroke order using animated stroke order diagrams. Free version offers JLPT N5 and elementary school grade 1 and 2 kanji. Premium versions lets you select all grades/JLPT levels.
Follow proper, or at least basic (left to right, top to bottom, horizontal before vertical, etc.), stroke order for best results.
* if recognition is slow on your device, try using the compressed model. Open Settings (press the Menu key, or the overflow menu on ICS to display), press 'Recognition model' and select 'JP. comb. compressed'. This should improve startup time and recognition speed.
* you can also increase the search timeout to make sure recognition starts after you finish drawing. Tap 'Auto-search after' in Settings and increase the timeout (default is 400 ms)
* if it is still slow, uncheck the 'Search on stroke' option in Settings. Candidates won't be displayed automatically, but on a separate screen.
* draw larger characters for better recognition
* Tablet support
* Animated stroke order diagrams (online for free version, offline for premium)
* Kanji writing quiz. Bell/buzzer sounds marks answer
* Training mode
* Automatically searches on each stroke for immediate feedback
* Configurable drawing pen size and color
* Shake to delete stroke/all strokes
* Favorites and history (premium)
* Favorites Excel (CSV) and Anki export (premium)
* Simeji, OpenWnn/Flick, ATOK, OpenWnn Plus integration (mushroom) (premium)
* Search by reading and meaning (premium)
* Compressed model for older/slower devices
* Works offline (Internet connections only required for initial download).
* Stroke annotation
* Undo (removes last stroke)
* Integrated kanji database with more than 13,000 entries
* Kanji decomposition into components
* Integration with WWWJDIC for Android (can be used as the handwriting recognition backend)
* Copy/append recognized kanji to clipboard or share to other programs.
Not a handwriting input method (IME).
Ad-supported (ads are removed if you upgrade to premium)
Version 2.0 requires Android 2.1 and later. Earlier Android versions can use version 1.7.2.
Email for bug reports and feature requests:
Follow me on Twitter for latest updates:
Release announcements and detailed explanation of new features:
Android frontend for Jim Breen's WWWJDIC
Donate version available.
* Italian dictionary support
* ICS support
* full tablet support
* Japanese pronunciation (install 'N2 TTS' from Play Store to enable)
* text to speech for kanji and dictionary entry translations (English/German/French/Spanish/Italian)
* multi-radical kanji search
* kanji of the day widget
* Japanese sentence translation
* example search with approximately 150,000 examples (Japanese/English pairs)
* example word breakdown/translation
* animated stroke order diagrams for over 6000 kanji
* history and favorites
* history and favorites backup and restore
* favorites export to CSV and Anki
* handwriting recognition (including offline via the Kanji Recognizer app)
* OCR-based handwritten kanji recognition, does not require correct stroke order
* Optical Character Recognition (OCR) -- just take a picture of any kanji you want to look up
* multiple dictionary lookup (General/Japanese Names/Computing/Life Sciences and more)
* multiple languages supported (German/French/Russian/Swedish/Hungarian/Spanish/Dutch/Slovenian/Italian)
* romaji input
* kanji compound search
* kanji lookup by reading, meaning, radical or stroke count
* radical table showing radical variations
* automatic mirror selection for best performance
* Camera permission is needed for OCR
* Coarse location is needed to select the closest WWWJDIC mirror
* For more details, see the FAQ:
Email me for bug reports and feature requests:
Follow me on Twitter for latest updates: @kapitanpetko
Release announcements and detailed explanation of new features on my blog:
New: Experimental Lollipop support. Requires SuperSU
If you are using a pattern lock, enter the current password as
a sequence of dot numbers.
Dots are numbered left-to-right, top-to-bottom, starting with 1:
1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9
This tool REQUIRES root access to work. If you are not using disk encryption this tool will not be useful to you. In fact, it will not even start on your device.
*** WARNING ***
If you forget the new password after you change it, you will not be able to boot the device. You will have to perform a factory reset, DELETING all your data. Make sure you take a full backup before using this tool, and REMEMBER THE PASSWORD. You have been warned, use at your own risk!
Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) introduced disk encryption and it has been available on all subsequent versions. It encrypts the data partition with a key protected by a user-selected password and requires entering the password in order to boot the device. However, Android uses the device unlock password or PIN as the device encryption password, and doesn't allow you to change them separately. This effectively forces you to use a simple password, since you have to enter it each time you unlock your device, usually dozens of times a day. This tool allows you to change the encryption password to a more secure one, without affecting the screen unlock password/PIN. To change the device encryption password simply:
1. Enter the current password
(initially the same as the unlock password/PIN)
2. Enter and confirm the new password
3. Hit 'Change password'
The changes take effect immediately, but you will only be required to enter the new password the next time you boot your device. Make sure you choose a good password, not based on a dictionary word, since automated tools can brute force a simple password in minutes. Above all, make sure you REMEMBER the new password.
If you change the device unlock password/PIN, the encryption password will be automatically changed as well. You need to use this tool again to change it back, if required.
More details and some background information here:
Not supported on Android L, but may not be required due to changes to disk encryption implementation.
More details about Android L:
This tool is open source. Code is available on Github under the Apache 2.0 license.
Tested on Galaxy Nexus with
* stock Jelly Bean (4.1.1)
* CyanognenMod 9 (4.0.4)
NO WARRANTY. Use at your own risk.
Donate version of the WWWJDIC application.
Try the free version first, and buy this one if you find it useful. Features are the same:
* tablet support
* Japanese text-to-speech support (install 'N2 TTS' from Market to enable)
* multi-radical kanji search
* kanji of the day widget
* Japanese sentence translation
* example search
* animated stroke order diagrams
* favorites export
* handwriting recognition
* multiple dictionaries
* kanji lookup
Email me for bug reports and feature requests:
Follow me on Twitter for latest updates: @kapitanpetko
Release announcements and detailed explanation of new features on my blog: