Electronic Metronome is a device that produces an audible click or other sound at a regular interval (tempo) that can be set by the user. Used by musicians as a simulator to train the feeling of rhythm. It is used when playing music on musical instruments: guitar, violin, drum, piano, synthesizer and others.
Metronomes have high accuracy of musical rhythm reproduction. Metronome has a visual representation of tempo, rhythm, strong and weak beats. The application is designed in modern style - Material Design.
- Set the tempo speed of the music.
- The range is from 20 to 300 beats per minute (BPM).
- Set a specified number of musical beats
- Setting up strong beats and weak beats
- Sound selection
- Adjust the sound volume
- Save current settings
- Free metronome
- Modern Design - Material Design
- Switch between light and dark theme
Our application is available for free.