We have developed a simple and intuitive application for finding missing people. Any caring person can take part in the search for the missing person.
You just need:
1. Download the application and install it on your smartphone.
2. Register and select the city or cities where you are ready to participate in the search.
3. Respond to help when the application gives an alarm (start searching in the selected city).
Any help can be:
• Walk and explore the area where you live, perhaps a lost child is sitting at your house who needs help.
• Disseminate the orientation of the missing person through social networks and instant messengers.
• At the search headquarters there are always simple tasks (for example, calling hospitals, posting orientation points, registering volunteers, monitoring social networks, etc.)
Application features (for volunteers):
1. Tracks of other volunteers are visible (the places where they were already looking are clear).
2. All volunteers are visible to the coordinator (facilitates coordination).
3. Sites and search points can be specified.
4. Headquarters and field chats work.
5. There is an "SOS" button if the volunteer needs help.
6. Several maps (scheme, hybrid, satellite) + loaded for search
7. Filters and setting the color of the tracks of the participants.
8. Guides can be downloaded and distributed.
... and many more useful features.
For search teams - ready to provide access, for using the application as a search tool, it simplifies the coordination and notification of volunteers.
Application features (for coordinators):
1. Quick start: 3 minutes to prepare the search + 3 seconds to alert people.
2. Automatic generation of orientations (including with the logo and contacts of search teams).
3. Questionnaire and registration of certificates in the personal account of the coordinator.
4. The coordinator sees the geolocation and contacts of all search volunteers.
5. Chat with geolocation (each message is tied to coordinates)
6. Open (users see each other, tracks and marks of others) and closed (see only themselves) search modes.
7. Possibility to set search areas (indication of points, search areas, search lines, etc.)
8. Unloading of GPS-tracks of search engines.
9. The application can work without cellular communication and the Internet.
10. Ability to quickly prepare and download offline maps of search sites.
12. Safe (no personal information is transferred, geolocation out of search, etc.)
The mobile application "Amulet. Search for Children" is a project of the Charitable Foundation "Obereg" (which has been helping people in difficult situations for 15 years).
This child search project is unique in its own way and we are confident that it will help find and rescue missing children.
Thanks to easy accessibility, we create a network of volunteers in each city, and we can launch a search within a couple of minutes after contacting us.
We cooperate with the Ministry of Emergency Situations, the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation.
• The search for children is voluntary and free of charge. The project is 100% non-commercial.
• We have operating costs and expenses for equipping search engines - therefore, we accept any help (technical, sponsorship, material).
• Only adults are allowed to search.
Any help and every volunteer is important. Regardless of what region you live in and what you do, children are lost everywhere.
Join us! Be with us!