Included remote controls are:
-Live Screen (Pro)
-Media Player (Pro)
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Live Screen Remote
See your PC's screen right on your Android device live and control the mouse. You can customize the resolution up to Full HD.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! The screen of your PC will be transmitted to your smartphone in real time! That works with Powerpoint, Impress and Adobe Reader and Windows Media Center.
Easily navigate through long websites like Facebook, 9gag or something similar.
Shutdown the PC from your bed or use the most common keyboard shortcuts to work faster.
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
Makina Collect is meant to collect data of diverse types and fill forms or surveys on the field with an android device.
Data can be made of text, numbers, photos, audio, video, geographic data, barcodes...
Forms and questions can take several appearances chosen by the creator of the form.
Data of type location can be acquired through the device geolocation system (using GPS or network) or set by the user on the map.
This application can be used with a server such as Formhub or ODK Aggregate.
Bug reports and demands for features can be posted on the project's github repo (https://github.com/RobMC1/ODK_collect).
Collect field data and conduct field surveys faster and easier than ever before.
Simply sign in with your GIS Cloud account (or sign up for free) and send collected data directly to your GIS Cloud app in the cloud.
You can customize your data forms to include photos and audio as well as standard text, number, or choice inputs.
Couple this mobile app with the MDC Portal web app on http://mdc.giscloud.com and have your team out and about in a quarter of an hour!
GIS Cloud, powerful next-generation cloud solutions that manage geo-located assets and information.
All you need in the field:
- Offline data capture
- Media (photos & audio) enriched location information
- QR code and barcode support
- Dropdowns, lists, input boxes and comments based on custom forms
- Review data attributes directly in the app
- Edit existing data
- Listen to audio and view images
- Real time GPS location
- View and explore maps in the field
Prepare and analyse in the office:
- Cloud based web apps
- Custom forms designer
- Rich GIS symbology and visualization
- Data editing and exporting
- One-click map and data sharing
- Real time collaboration
- Map publishing
- Spatial Queries & Analysis
- Account administration
SurveyCTO includes three components:
(1) The SurveyCTO Server, which serves as a central clearing-house for both blank and filled-in survey forms. It also provides a web interface to assist you in designing and managing your surveys.
(2) SurveyCTO Collect, which is an Android app that data-collectors use to fill out forms on their Android phones or tablets. After data has been collected, it is uploaded to the SurveyCTO Server.
(3) The SurveyCTO Client, which is a desktop application that you can use to download, transport, export, and process your data.
SurveyCTO (a.k.a. "Survey CTO") is based on the Open Data Kit (ODK) open source platform. You can learn about the ODK tools at their website here.
This app is a demonstration version of SurveyCTO Collect. It comes pre-configured with a sample survey and settings necessary to interact with our demo server.
Give it a try. If you like what you see, it only takes a minute to set up your own server at http://www.surveycto.com -- and it's free to use for 30 days.
(If you're looking for ODK Collect, go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.odk.collect.android.)
Task downloads and updates are currently disabled so only 'ad-hoc' tasks initiated by the user can be completed.
Uses odkCollect (ODK 1.4).
DataWinners is your communications tool designed and built for development professionals. With DataWinners, you collect the data you need and share information using the equipment you already have – a computer, the Internet and mobile phones.
Learn more: www.datawinners.com
app. Poimapper enables you to visualize the collected data, create reports
and improve your decision-making. Poimapper lets you collect and update
form based data, both offline and online. You can manage data across all of
the devices and users of your organization.
Poimapper is an award winning solution used and supported across the
globe, with deployments in America, Asia, Africa and Europe.
• Building and constructions inspection work
• Health care - survey, diagnose and patients treatment plans
• Market research
• Social research
• Registration of product sales
• Customer premises mapping
• Monitoring and evaluation of international development programs
• Reporting of traffic accidents
• Environmental mapping
• Disaster risk assessment and post disaster relief mapping
• Water and sanitation mapping
• Registration of birth certificates
• Forestry inventory data collection
• Monitoring Agricultural development programs
• Educational surveys and school mapping
The Poimapper mobile app is used in combination with the
www.poimapper.com web service.
• Easy to use form builder
• Save, sync and share forms
• Collect data including images, GPS, text, tables etc.
• Intelligent forms: skip logic, embedded logic statements
• Download and update existing enterprise data
• Visualize data on maps and tables
• Generate reports in grid, cross tabulated and various chart formats
• Export data and forms to Excel, Word, CSV, SPSS, KML
• Integrate with other systems using WebServices (JSON, XML, open API)
Poimapper is free for personal use. For organizational use, please contact us
on email@example.com for a free trial or upgrade the personal account.
Learn more: http://www.poimapper.com/
-Voice Recognition (on supported devices)
-CSV Import and Export to edit lists as a spreadsheet
-Drag and Drop or automatic list sorting
-Share lists via email
-Backup lists to SD Card
This app is ad supported. List Master Pro has no ads and more power features. Please consider upgrading.
This app uses Flurry Analytics to gather aggregate data about how users interact with it. All data is completely anonymous and an individual user's data cannot be accessed.
Note: You can opt out of this program at any time from the settings menu.
The application has been designed to be simple and intuitive: no GIS knowledge is required. The app can be easily extended to provide custom workflows.
You can log into the app and use test data with the following credentials: demouser/demouser.
When you sign up through ArcGIS MarketPlace - marketplace.arcgis.com - we will contact you directly with instructions on how to test your own ArcGIS Online published data
For optimum stability and performance, the app is best used to visualize and edit up to 1000 features in one map view.
This app will help you manage and organize your work schedule in a simple and intuitive way and lets you take it in your ANDROID mobile phone or tablet.
- PRO VERSION - No ads.
- Create your own work calendar from the 'Settings' screen by clicking 'Generate work calendar' option and setting up a pattern.
- Generate a predefined work calendar from the 'Settings' screen by clicking 'predefined work calendars' option.
- Set your work shift in a particular day: just do a long click in that day in the calendar and choose among the different types of day available.
- PRO VERSION - You can set up to 3 shifts per day.
- PRO VERSION - Zoom in on a cell by clicking on it.
- Create and modify all types of day you need: From the Type of day option in the Settings screen, which is accessed by clicking the Menu key in your device.
- App comes with the following types of day already created (T-working, TF-Working in holiday, L-Day off, LF Day off in holiday, V-holidays). These types of day can not be deleted but they are fully modifiable (Abbreviation, Description, Color, ...).
- PRO VERSION - Create as many work calendars as you need (peers, family, ...) from the 'Settings' screen by clicking 'Profiles' option.
- PRO VERSION - Manages day types, patterns and notes independently in each profile.
- PRO VERSION - Types of day and patterns can be imported from one profile to other.
- Choose the profile notes to show in the Calendar Tab from Settings - Show notes.
- PRO VERSION - Compare work calendars of the existing profiles from the 'Settings' screen by clicking 'Compare Work Calendars' option.
- PRO VERSION - Quick access buttons to menu, compare profiles and change profile at the top of the main screen.
- What about a desktop widget? You can choose from several sizes: 2x1, (VERSION PRO) 4x1, 4x2 y 4x4.
- Manage daily data fields: You can set the visibility and order of data fields in working days and in days off.
- PRO VERSION - It's allow to create new daily data fields and also editing existing data daily fields.
- You will find statistics of days and hours worked in STATISTICS tab.
- Control your shift changes and the partner with whom you do it from the CHANGES tab, the calendar displays a small icon in the day on which you have made a shift change.
- Control overtime you make. The calendar displays a small icon in the day on which you have made overtime, you will find summary information at the bottom of the CALENDAR tab and information in more detail in OVERTIME tab.
- Write down as many notes as you need for each day of the week and you can even set a start and end time for each note as if it were an organizer. The calendar displays a small mark in the day on which you have notes.
- PRO VERSION - Set notifications in the notes to be notified on the date and time specified.
- You will have an overview of your year calendar: To access, simply click the Menu key in your device and choose Year View.
- You can export and import your data: you can make backups of your data and restore them whenever you want, even in different devices. Backup files are compatible with all Shift Cal - Cuadra Turnos apps.
- PRO VERSION - To recover data from the Free version just export the data from the Free version and restore it in the PRO version.
- Screenshot: generates a jpg image of the tab in which you are or year view which you can share via bluetooth, email, whatsapp ...
Turno, turnos, trabajo, turnos de trabajo, trabajo a turnos, calendario, calendario de trabajo, agenda, agenda de trabajo, policia nacional, policia municipal, guardia civil, bomberos.
Work, shift, calendar, planner, work shift, work shift calendar, work planner, police, firefighter.
Do you have a poor memory ...? Do you ever forget the password to your e-mail? We have the perfect solution for you: DATA GUARD ...
It is the program that will take care of you and will remember all passwords for you... It will be your trusted assistant ... your wallet to store private data
DataGuard is a keeper of private data and allows you to securely store and manage your personal data (pins, contacts, notes, web and cloud passwords, credit card numbers, phone numbers, e-mail accounts, bank accounts, social networks, personal notes) on your mobile phone. All data are encrypted and access to the application is secured by a single password. In case of changing the phone you can easily prepare backup copy and transfer your data to the new phone.
- 10 different categories and unlimited number of subcategories (for example: root, game passwords),
- all data are encrypted,
- build-in strong Password generator,
- auto logout closes the application after 5 minutes of inactivity,
- possibility to search items containing a selected phrase,
- possibility to edit, delete, change categories of the items,
- import data function (in case of changing the mobile phone),
- no time limits in the free version,
- zoom function,
- copy to clipboard.
Note: The full version does not contain advertisements and has no limits in number of items (10).
User Guide: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBP_Ez0vZHU
More from developer
It simplifies the development of sensor-based mobile applications by creating a common abstraction point that enables all sensors to be accessed through a unified common interface regardless of the communication medium used. The framework provides a simple, high-performing, and flexible abstraction on which to develop and deploy user-level device drivers on Android.
The ODK Sensors Framework supports sensors over the USB and Bluetooth communication channels as well as Android's built-in sensors.