Collect field data and conduct field surveys faster and easier than ever before.
Simply sign in with your GIS Cloud account (or sign up for free) and send collected data directly to your GIS Cloud app in the cloud.
You can customize your data forms to include photos and audio as well as standard text, number, or choice inputs.
Couple this mobile app with the MDC Portal web app on http://mdc.giscloud.com and have your team out and about in a quarter of an hour!
GIS Cloud, powerful next-generation cloud solutions that manage geo-located assets and information.
All you need in the field:
- Offline data capture
- Media (photos & audio) enriched location information
- QR code and barcode support
- Dropdowns, lists, input boxes and comments based on custom forms
- Review data attributes directly in the app
- Edit existing data
- Listen to audio and view images
- Real time GPS location
- View and explore maps in the field
Prepare and analyse in the office:
- Cloud based web apps
- Custom forms designer
- Rich GIS symbology and visualization
- Data editing and exporting
- One-click map and data sharing
- Real time collaboration
- Map publishing
- Spatial Queries & Analysis
- Account administration
Makina Collect is meant to collect data of diverse types and fill forms or surveys on the field with an android device.
Data can be made of text, numbers, photos, audio, video, geographic data, barcodes...
Forms and questions can take several appearances chosen by the creator of the form.
Data of type location can be acquired through the device geolocation system (using GPS or network) or set by the user on the map.
This application can be used with a server such as Formhub or ODK Aggregate.
Bug reports and demands for features can be posted on the project's github repo (https://github.com/RobMC1/ODK_collect).
Build custom forms, surveys, checklists, and inspection reports or audits applications. Deploy to mobile users for collecting field date online or offline. Upload to the cloud or your own dedicated servers. Monitor, Visualize and analyze data, export customized formats with dynamic Reports.
Customizing Open Data Kit (ODK) based applications: EarlySail is able to create custom versions of applications that utilize Open Data Kit or other mobile data collection technologies.
We can customize the ODK Collect Client, the ODK Aggregate Server as well as create custom web applications to better report on your collected data.
Ask us about Android ODK Collect Client Customization at email@example.com
Run side by side with any other ODK based Application on the same smartphone or tablet
Your Custom App Icon
Your Custom App Name
Your Custom App Splash page
Pre-configure your own ODK Aggregate Server URL or alternate servers.
Button Colors and Backgrounds
Utilize your own Google Analytics tracking ID
Add an About Us Page
Add a Send Feedback feature
app. Poimapper enables you to visualize the collected data, create reports
and improve your decision-making. Poimapper lets you collect and update
form based data, both offline and online. You can manage data across all of
the devices and users of your organization.
We recommend that only users with Android versions 4.0 or lower use the Poimapper application. If you have a more advanced (4.0 or higher) Android version, please consider downloading the more advanced "Poimapper Plus" application.
Poimapper is an award winning solution used and supported across the
globe, with deployments in America, Asia, Africa and Europe.
• Building and constructions inspection work
• Health care - survey, diagnose and patients treatment plans
• Market research
• Social research
• Registration of product sales
• Customer premises mapping
• Monitoring and evaluation of international development programs
• Reporting of traffic accidents
• Environmental mapping
• Disaster risk assessment and post disaster relief mapping
• Water and sanitation mapping
• Registration of birth certificates
• Forestry inventory data collection
• Monitoring Agricultural development programs
• Educational surveys and school mapping
The Poimapper mobile app is used in combination with the
www.poimapper.com web service.
• Easy to use form builder
• Save, sync and share forms
• Collect data including images, GPS, text, tables etc.
• Intelligent forms: skip logic, embedded logic statements
• Download and update existing enterprise data
• Visualize data on maps and tables
• Generate reports in grid, cross tabulated and various chart formats
• Export data and forms to Excel, Word, CSV, SPSS, KML
• Integrate with other systems using WebServices (JSON, XML, open API)
Poimapper is free for personal use. For organizational use, please contact us
on firstname.lastname@example.org for a free trial or upgrade the personal account.
Learn more: http://www.poimapper.com/
SurveyCTO includes three components:
(1) The SurveyCTO Server, which serves as a central clearing-house for both blank and filled-in survey forms. It also provides a web interface to assist you in designing and managing your surveys.
(2) SurveyCTO Collect, which is an Android app that data-collectors use to fill out forms on their Android phones or tablets. After data has been collected, it is uploaded to the SurveyCTO Server.
(3) The SurveyCTO Client, which is a desktop application that you can use to download, transport, export, and process your data.
SurveyCTO (a.k.a. "Survey CTO") is based on the Open Data Kit (ODK) open source platform. You can learn about the ODK tools at their website here.
This app is a demonstration version of SurveyCTO Collect. It comes pre-configured with a sample survey and settings necessary to interact with our demo server.
Give it a try. If you like what you see, it only takes a minute to set up your own server at http://www.surveycto.com -- and it's free to use for 30 days.
(If you're looking for ODK Collect, go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.odk.collect.android.)
- Design, create, and test census and survey questionnaires using CSPro on Windows
- Collect data seamlessly on both Android and Windows platforms
- Automatically synchronize questionnaires and data using Dropbox or FTP
- Export data to Excel, Stata, SPSS, and other formats
- Features designed for survey data collection:
- Skip patterns
- Robust error and consistency checking
- Rosters allow for blocks of repeating questions
- Use reference files for panel surveys
- Multiple language support
- Implement complex logic using the CSPro programming language
The winner of the Wall Street Journal Technology Innovation Award, and the Lemelson-MIT Award for Sustainability, Magpi is the most widely used mobile data collection tool in the development sector -- with more than 27,000 users in more than 170 countries. Customers include the World Bank, the Red Cross, UNICEF, the World Health Organization, CDC, Camfed, and many others.
Magpi: the fastest, easiest, least expensive way to collect data on your Android
Copyright 2014 Magpi.
With this app you can quickly calculate and map surveying and traverse data. Also included is a range of surveying calculators such as 3 point circle solver, triangle solver and easy conversions between units of measurement.
With the ability to import surveying data from kml and shp files you can bring GIS and surveying data to the field for quick checking and calculations.
Useful for surveyors, engineers, students and teachers needing a quick and easy to use traverse and surveying program.
• Calculate coordinates, bearings and distances.
• Large variety of surveying functions and tools.
• Draw points and bearings on a customizable map with the ability to pan and zoom.
• Save and load multiple traverse files.
• Import points, lines and polygons from different file formats such as kml, shp and csv.
• Includes a range of other practical surveying utilities and math tools.
• Works offline.
• No ads.
• No in app purchases.
• Add, edit and delete points and bearings.
• Calculate bearing and distance between points.
• Find intersect points between bearings.
• Calculate total traverse area.
• Swing bearings by a positive or negative angle.
• Calculate midpoint between two coordinates.
• Calculate chainage along a bearing.
• Radiate from a point using bearing and distance.
• Calculate line and point offset.
• Translate and move coordinates.
• Import GIS data from .kml and .shp files.
• Import points from .csv files.
• Save and load multiple traverse files.
• Export traverse data to CSV, TXT and email files.
• Pan and zoom
• Display GPS location and GPS accuracy radius.
• Customize map with a range of different colours and options.
• Export map as an image to the photo gallery.
• Angle Converter – Convert between decimal degrees (DD) and degrees, minutes and seconds (DMS).
• Angle Calculator – Add or subtract two angles in either DD or DMS.
• Average Angle – Calculate the average between two angles in DMS or DD.
• Azimuth Converter – Converter between azimuth and bearings.
• Compass – Displays orientation in DMS and DD.
• Distance Converter – Convert between commonly used units of measure.
• GPS Signal – Display GPS data and statistics.
• Level – Show the angle and inclination of the device. (Includes spirit level)
• Triangle Solver – Calculate missing angles, distances, area and perimeter.
• 3 Point Circle Solver – Calculate radius, centre point and area of a circle given three points.
The application has been designed to be simple and intuitive: no GIS knowledge is required. The app can be easily extended to provide custom workflows.
You can log into the app and use test data with the following credentials: demouser/demouser.
When you sign up through ArcGIS MarketPlace - marketplace.arcgis.com - we will contact you directly with instructions on how to test your own ArcGIS Online published data
For optimum stability and performance, the app is best used to visualize and edit up to 1000 features in one map view.
*** Available in Metric and Imperial Units ***
*** Available in English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch & Português ***
Engineering Survey Calculator contains following 33 Calculators:
• Standard Deviation (Series of Observations)
• Probable Error (Single Observation)
• Probable Error (Combined Effects of Accidental Errors)
• Error of the Mean (Based on Combined Effects of Accidental Errors)
• Error of the Mean (Based on Specified Error of a Single Measurement)
• Specified Error of a Single Measurement
• Probable Error of the Mean
• Temperature Correction
• Measurement Correction on a Slope
• Tension Correction to Measured Length
• Sag Correction to Measured Length
• Horizontal Distance (Slope Measurements)
• Slope Correction (Slopes of 10% or less)
• Slope Correction (Slopes greater than 10%)
• Correction due to Incorrect Tape Length
• Correction due to Nonstandard Tension
• Sag Correction (Between Points of Support)
• Departure from a Level Surface
• Displacement (Horizontal Sights)
• Combined Effect of Refraction and Curvature of Earth
• Quantities of Material to be Excavated/Filled
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (First Order - Class I)
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (First Order - Class II)
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (Second Order - Class I)
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (Second Order - Class II)
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (Third Order)
• Horizontal Distance between the Instrument and the Rod (Stadia Surveying)
• Vertical Distance between the Instrument and the Rod (Stadia Surveying)
• Stadia Distance (From Instrument Spindle to Rod - Horizontal Sights)
• Stadia Constant
• Photo Scale
• Photo Scale (Using Focal Length)
• Map Scale
Engineering Survey Calculator contains following 32 Converters:
• Flow Rate (Mass)
• Flow Rate (Volume)
• Metric Weight
• Moment of Force
• Moment of Inertia
• Specific Heat Capacity
• Specific Volume
• Thermal Conductivity
• Thermal Expansion
• Viscosity (Dynamic)
• Viscosity (Oil & Water)
• Viscosity (Kinematic)
• Complete coverage of calculators and converters in Surveying and Civil Engineering Parameters.
• Automatic Calculation & Conversion of the Output with respect to changes in the Input, Options and Units.
• Formulas are provided for each calculator.
• Extremely Accurate Calculations and Conversions.
• Professionally and Newly designed user-interface that speeds up Data Entry, Easy Viewing and Calculation Speed.
Most Comprehensive Engineering Survey Calculator
The Remote Control Collection is a compilation of remotes, which you can use to wirelessly control your Windows PC. The unified remotes enable you to control the PC beyond mouse and keyboard!
What others say:
Very responsive and very convenient to use
Solid application with brilliant simplicity
There are many remotes out there, this one is on another level
Setting up this app is a no-brainer
Top app for controlling your PC
Included remote controls are:
-Live Screen (Pro)
-Media Player (Pro)
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Live Screen Remote
See your PC's screen live right on your Android device and control the mouse in real time.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! The screen of your PC will be transmitted to your smartphone in real time! That works with Powerpoint, Impress and Adobe Reader, Windows Media Center and more.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC's media, e.g. "skip this track" or "turn the volume up".
Android Wear Support
You can now control your PC directly from your wrist! Super handy for presentations or controlling a media player.
The Remote Control Server is open source and can be used to control any device in your network. You can use this app to control all your internet of things (IOT) ready devices - like Arduino, Raspberry Pi and so on.
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
GPS Surveyor Free Features:
•Display distance between recorded points
•Option to view measurement in Feet, Meter, Kilometre and Mile
•Display detailed information of the survey with coordinates and perimeter measurements
•Create and share screenshots of the map area in PNG image format
•Export coordinates and distance in CSV format
•Export recorded survey data with location tags in KML file format
•Share exported CSV and KML files
•Installed in the SD card for Android devices ver 2.2 and above
Some of the examples of GPS Surveyor Free app can help you;
•Marking property/farm boundaries
•Professional land survey and deed markings
•Construction site layout marking
•Closed trail recording
GPS Surveyor Free app has been tested in the following devices;
- LG C660
- LG P350
- Samsung Galaxy Pop
- Samsung Galaxy M Pop
- Samsung Galaxy S
- Samsung Galaxy S II
- Samsung Google Nexus S
- sony Ericsson xperia x10i
Kindly make a note that the GPS accuracy depends on your device.
How to Use GPS Surveyor Free App
Creating a Survey Record:
1.Enable GPS in your device
2.Open the app and click on the menu button. In the menu option click on the “New Survey” icon.
3.Map loads with your current location indicated by a red pointer.
4.Click “Record” when you want to start recording your location.
5.Once “Record” is clicked the coordinate details are shown, with save or cancel options.
6.The recorded location is indicated with a blue pointer on the map with a number tag
7.Repeat the “Record” action to mark all the required locations in your survey
8.Click “End” to complete the survey.
9.To save survey click on “Save Record” and give your custom survey name.
View Saved Survey Records:
1.Open the app and click on the menu button. In the menu option click on the “Open” icon.
2.List of previously saved survey is displayed with time and date.
3.Load the record by clicking on it
4.The survey record will be displayed on the map
5.To find your current location in the survey record, click menu and click on the “My Location” icon. Your current location on the survey record will indicated with a red pointer.
Get screenshot of the map area:
1.Focus the map area in your device accordingly or Open the saved survey record and position accordingly
2.Press the menu button and click on the “Screenshot” icon
3.Enter the file name and click save
Export survey details as CSV/KML file:
Note: The app allows User to export details without saving the survey
Export saved survey:
1.Click on the menu button. In the menu option click on the “Open” icon
2.List of previously saved survey is displayed with time and date
3.Load the record by clicking on it
4.Once again click on the menu button and click “Export” icon listed in the menu
5.Select the file format required i.e. CSV or KML
6.Enter the file name and click save
Export survey in progress:
1.Click on menu button. In the menu option click on the “Export” icon
2.Select the file format required i.e. CSV or KML
3.Enter the file name and click save
Share screenshot images and Exported CSV/KML files:
Note: Only previously exported CSV/KML and saved screenshot will be list for sharing.
1.Click on the menu button. In the menu option click on the “More” icon
2.Click “Share” option from the list
3.Select the file format i.e. File or Image
4.For Files, select from the list of exported files
5.For Images, select from the listed thumbnails with titles
Keywords: survey, land surveying, GPS survey, GPS mapping, tracking, survey application, survey tool, surveying, GPS surveying
It simplifies the development of sensor-based mobile applications by creating a common abstraction point that enables all sensors to be accessed through a unified common interface regardless of the communication medium used. The framework provides a simple, high-performing, and flexible abstraction on which to develop and deploy user-level device drivers on Android.
The ODK Sensors Framework supports sensors over the USB and Bluetooth communication channels as well as Android's built-in sensors.