OK Positive supports your mental health through daily mood tracking and personal analytics, enabling you to identify your mental health triggers and see trends over time.
Access a wide range of meditations, workouts and information in our Daily Resources library, designed to support your physical, mental and financial health, take some time out or improve your sleep.
OK Positive is a tool for businesses to support the mental health of their employees. The app is 100% free for users when your employer signs up through our website.
Aggregated by department, Mood scores and reasons data is provided anonymously to your employer. This feedback helps companies identify issues in the workplace and make positive changes, helping to create more inclusive and happy workplaces.
Many companies would like to do more to support their employees - OK Positive helps your managers and HR teams proactively support employee mental health safely and securely.
• Log your mood throughout the day with our easy to use mood tracker
• See how your mood has changed over time with our calendar feature.
• Access a library of resources, including psychological tools and breathing exercises to help with mental health stressors.
• Provide anonymous feedback to your employer to alert them to issues that they may need to address. Feedback includes mood scores aggregated by department and optional individual comments, logged anonymously.
• View well-being updates from your employer via the OK+ News Feed.
• Analytics dashboard allows you to view a daily overall well-being score for your staff, along with aggregated reasons & anonymous comments.
• Information and advice for managers on how to have conversations around mental health.
We adhere to the highest industry standards in protecting your data. We protect you at all times by anonymising and aggregating all data.