Alliant Credit Union will never solicit you for personal information, such as account number, credit/debit card numbers, passwords or PINs (Personal Identification Numbers). Call us immediately at 800-328-1935 (24/7) if you think unauthorized access or fraud has occurred in connection with your Alliant Credit Union accounts.
* All deposits are subject to the Alliant Credit Union's Funds Availability Policy. Refer to Alliant Credit Union's Account Agreement and Disclosures for more information. Please retain your check for 90 days before destroying.
Money Mart® is a registered service mark of Dollar Financial Group, Inc. ©2012 Dollar Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
The Check Cashing Store® is a registered service mark of Dollar Financial Group, Inc. ©2012 Dollar Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
Manage Your Accounts*
• Check activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View routing and account numbers easily
• Edit transaction descriptions in checking and savings accounts
• Order replacement debit or credit cards±
• Order check copies±
• View Merrill Edge and Merrill Lynch investment accounts
• Set app Alerts to be notified of important account and security info
Send Money to Virtually Anyone*
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)1
• Add recipients for email/mobile number transfers using your device’s contacts or enter the data manually2
• Manage transfers between your Bank of America accounts (including mortgages and loans)
• Visit www.bankofamerica.com/easymoneytransfer to learn more
• Schedule, edit or cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add or edit Pay To accounts
• Use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them from your mobile device3
• View processing deposits in account details in the app
• Choose Deals, shop as you normally do with your credit/debit cards and receive cash back
• Get cash back into your eligible Bank of America account4
• Reset Passcode, retrieve Online ID
• Use SafePass® for additional security during sensitive transactions (you’ll receive a code to verify your identity)
• If we suspect fraudulent activity on your debit or credit card, we'll notify you in the app so you can verify your transactions and unblock your card
Contact Us Easily
• Schedule an appointment at a banking center or call us with any questions
• Find ATMs and banking centers
*Please visit Online Banking for these banking needs:
Wire transfers; transfers to external bank accounts; transfers from credit cards; ordering new checks; setting up/canceling recurring transfers and payments; enrolling in Bill Pay/managing eBill information; changing Online IDs; stopping checks; activating new debit cards; using ShopSafe®; going paperless; viewing mortgage and loan account details; enrolling in SafePass.
≠App is optimized for Android handset but is also compatible with Android tablets.
±Fee may apply.
1Enrollment and Bank of America checking/savings account required. No fee for this service; dollar/frequency limits apply. Transfer permitted only to U.S.-based accounts. See Online Banking Service Agreement for details.
2You must grant permission for the app to access your device contacts.
3Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See Terms for other restrictions.
4Earned cash back credited the month following redemption. See Terms for other restrictions.
To use our app, you’re required by the app store to accept all App Permissions to allow technical access to certain functions on your device. Our app doesn’t access or engage these functions until you actively initiate the related transactions, such as accessing your contacts to add recipients to Email/Mobile Transfers. For a detailed explanation, visit our in-app Help.
Having general app issues?
• Try clearing the browser and BofA app cache, then power off the device
• If you’re on your home WiFi network and have a problem connecting, try resetting your modem/router
• For optimal performance, make sure you’re running the latest OS
• Note that third-party keyboards are blocked by our app due to their potential to track your password and other keystrokes you may enter; the native keyboard for your device will be used
• Visit our in-app Help to learn more
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2015 Bank of America Corporation
PAYPAL NOW ACCEPTED IN STORES
Take PayPal with you to local stores, cafes, restaurants and more. Use the app to check in to pay with your phone. We’re just getting started here, so look out for more locations coming soon.
SEND & REQUEST MONEY
Pay back a friend for lunch. Chip in for a gift. Collect money for a work outing. PayPal lets you transfer money between friends instantly.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
Check your balance, see your transactions, and more —anytime, anywhere.
Online or on-the-go, your financial info is always secure with PayPal.
We're always listening so please continue to send us comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Some features may not be available in your country/region.
• Process a deposit into your JAXFCU savings or checking account
• View mobile check deposit history
• Contact our Customer Service
• Share our app with friends and family
Security is our priority. Rest assured that your personal information is kept safe!
You can contact us at 904-475-8000 if you have any questions about the JAXFCU’s Mobile Check Deposit App. Please call us to register your account.
The NetSpend Mobile App gives you the power to manage your account on the move. Managing your money wherever, whenever. With ease and speed you can:
- Check your account balance and transaction history
- Send money to friends and family
- Transfer money to and from your savings account
- Find fee-free reload locations
It’s secure, fast, and free.
Optimized for Android.
• Support of Android OS version 2.2 and greater
• A simple straightforward capture workflow
• Supports multiple depository accounts
• Real time notification to the user of duplicate suspects, image validation errors
• A secured channel for data transmissions
• No deposit data stored locally on the mobile device
• Database encryption
Zions Bank Treasury Management customers enter into a mobile remote deposit agreement, and must request that the mobile application be made available to the end users they authorize to use the service. Customers must also submit the required end user information to their Zions Bank Treasury Management representatives for the users to be registered in the remote deposit capture system. When the registration process is completed the users will receive notice that they may download the application and complete the enrollment process.
To complete the enrollment and gain access to this application, an end user must have a compatible mobile device and U.S. phone number, be connected to a mobile internet service provider, and read and agree to the User Agreement terms and conditions. Message and data rates may apply. Customers and users should check with their service providers as Zions Bank is not responsible for those charges.
YOUR MONEY WHEN YOU WANT IT
If your check is approved, get your money in minutes for a fee or in 10 days at no charge.
ENROLL AND CASH YOUR CHECK TO YOUR CARD
Create an Ingo Money account right in the app and then enroll your eligible Debit or Prepaid card(s) to cash your check. Then comes the fun part: getting your money. Take a photo of the front and back of your check and submit it for review. If your check is approved, the money will go directly onto your card. And once your card is funded, the money is as good as cash and safe to spend.
CASH YOUR PAYCHECK, PERSONAL CHECKS AND MORE
Whether it’s a paycheck, personal check, or almost any type of check, if it’s more than $5 and less than $2,500, endorsed by you, and approved for funding, you’re in the money. Plus, you can get access to your money from approved checks in minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
© 2015 Ingo Money, Inc. All Rights Reserved
You can use them to pay anyone who has a remote deposit feature on their bank, including smartphone apps with camera deposit, or direct banking accounts that let you upload check images to the web.
The app does not connect to the internet, and no third party account is required, so your confidential payment information remains safe.
The checks are generated using the United States standard for check formatting. All you need is a blank check, or your account information from your bank. Enter the information into Light Check, including the account holder's name and address, and the routing and account numbers. Then draft a check for a certain amount to a recipient and sign the check. Saving specific account information is optional, and no information ever leaves your device, except to your trusted payment recipients.
For visual payment in person, 7" and 10" high resolution tablets work best. For devices above 7", a screen pixel density of more than 120 ppi is recommended. For devices above 3.5", a screen pixel density of more than 200 ppi is recommended.
Some banks treat remote deposits differently. You can test Light Check with your bank using the Light Check Lite free application which will only draft checks for $3.50. We can't guarantee your specific bank will accept LIght Checks right away, but if you contact us with any problems, we will try our best to rectify any rejections.
Learn more at http://www.getlightcheck.com/guide.html
Capital One Credit Card Customers:
- Pay your bill, schedule upcoming payments, and manage funding accounts you can use to pay your bill
- Redeem your rewards or erase previous travel purchases with Purchase Eraser(SM)
Capital One 360 Customers:
- Make mobile check deposits with CheckMate(SM)
- Send Person2Person payments
- Activate your debit card and checkbooks
Capital One Bank Customers:
- Make mobile check deposits to your Capital One Bank accounts
- Pay bills from your Capital One Bank checking account
- Transfer funds between your Capital One Bank accounts
Your security is important to us. We use industry standard practices to protect and maintain the privacy and security of your information online and within our apps.
For support call 1-877-383-4802 or tweet @askcapitalone.
© 2015 Capital One and Capital One's family of companies, including Capital One Bank (USA), N.A., and Capital One, N.A., Members FDIC