Capital One Credit Card Customers:
- Pay your bill, schedule upcoming payments, and manage funding accounts you can use to pay your bill
- Redeem your rewards or erase previous travel purchases with Purchase Eraser(SM)
Capital One 360 Customers:
- Make mobile check deposits with CheckMate(SM)
- Send Person2Person payments
- Activate your debit card and checkbooks
Capital One Bank Customers:
- Make mobile check deposits to your Capital One Bank accounts
- Pay bills from your Capital One Bank checking account
- Transfer funds between your Capital One Bank accounts
Your security is important to us. We use industry standard practices to protect and maintain the privacy and security of your information online and within our apps.
For support call 1-877-383-4802 or tweet @askcapitalone.
© 2015 Capital One and Capital One's family of companies, including Capital One Bank (USA), N.A., and Capital One, N.A., Members FDIC
Free, Helpful Features for Your Credit:
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Weekly updates of credit scores and reports
• Daily monitoring of your TransUnion credit report
• Push notifications for credit alerts
• Personalized recommendations
• Tools to track all your reported accounts in one place
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Cleaner, redesigned layout
• Upgraded dashboard quickly highlights key changes to your credit profile
• Easy-to-read list of your alerts and notifications
We’ll be continuing to update our app in the next few months with new features. Stay tuned!
CREDIT KARMA HAS BEEN FEATURED IN
• Wall Street Journal
• USA TODAY
Credit Karma is both a free consumer service and a personalized marketplace. We provide more than 35 million people with free credit scores, reports and credit monitoring, and we specialize in helping you find financial products that fit your specific needs. We believe that taking charge of your credit and reaching your financial goals go hand in hand. To learn more, visit www.creditkarma.com.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is Credit Karma really free?
A: Yes. Credit Karma will never ask for your credit card information.
Q: Will accessing my credit report hurt my credit?
A: No. Checking your own score does not negatively impact your credit score.
It's simple, safe and free for GTE members.
* Eliminate trips to a Community Financial Center
* Enjoy the convenience of 24/7 availability
* Use your existing computer and scanner or mobile phone
* Expect safe and secure access with GTE Financial's Online Banking
* Help screens and video tutorials are available online
* Copies of deposited checks are kept for 18 months for easy retrieval
It's like having a GTE Community Financial Center with you wherever you are!
* Round Up Savings
* Instantly view benefits of using your savings for an extra GTE loan payment or other financial goal
* Make a Transfer and Smile
* Plus, Tap for Balances – view a snapshot of all your GTE accounts with a single tap without ever logging in
First PREMIER Bank’s Mobile Banking app allows you to bank on the go. You can securely access your account information whenever and wherever it is convenient for you! First PREMIER Bank’s FREE Mobile Banking allows you to:
• Review account balances
• Monitor recent transactions
• Transfer money between First PREMIER Bank accounts
• Pay bills with FREE Online Bill Pay
• Pay people with PREMIER Popmoney(R)*
You can easily locate First PREMIER Bank branches and ATMs and access it 24/7 using your existing First PREMIER Bank Online Banking username and password.
The Merrick Bank mobile app is optimized for your Android™ smart phone and is available 24/7 to all Merrick Bank customers. Our App allows you to access your account using your existing online Cardholder Center username and password.
To start using mobile banking today, simply use your current online Cardholder Center login information. Note, if you are not enrolled in the Cardholder Center, you will need to do so from your desktop at www.merrickbank.com/enroll
-Check your available credit
-Check your balance
-Monitor account activity
-Pay your credit card bill
-View transaction history
We take security very seriously. We protect your information through various security controls, including device recognition technology and encrypted mobile banking data, to name a few.
Android™ is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Note: There is no charge from Merrick Bank for the Mobile App, but message and data rates may apply. Please check with your mobile carrier regarding any web browser/data usage rates on your device.
You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.
Now it’s easy to bank 24/7, right from your Android™ device. To start, just enroll in Chase Online(SM).
To view the Chase Mobile app in Spanish language, please ensure your Android™ device’s language setting is set to Spanish (Asegúrate de que tu aparato Android™ esté configurado en el idioma español)
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
• View account balances and transaction history
• View your credit and debit card rewards status
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Chase accounts
• Deposit checks with Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• Send and request money with Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Send wire transfers
• Make changes to pending transactions
• Find the nearest Chase branches and ATMs
• Speak with a customer service representative
MANAGE AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT ALERTS THROUGH THE CHASE MOBILE APP
• Account balances
• ACH transfers
MANAGE YOUR CHASE CREDIT CARD
• View your credit card balance and activity
• Make payments
• View Ultimate Rewards® information
Notes on Permissions:
• Location permissions are needed to determine your current location in order to find Chase bank branches and ATMs near you
• Read Contact permissions are needed to access your contacts to send money via Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Camera permissions are needed to deposit checks via Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• USB storage permissions are needed to view file attachments
Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of account alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your mobile device, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase account is required to transfer funds via text. Account alerts are not available for Chase Basic Checking(SM) accounts.
Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
Manage Your Accounts*
• Check activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View routing and account numbers easily
• Edit transaction descriptions in checking and savings accounts
• Order replacement debit or credit cards±
• Order check copies±
• View Merrill Edge and Merrill Lynch investment accounts
• Set app Alerts to be notified of important account and security info
Send Money to Virtually Anyone*
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)1
• Add recipients for email/mobile number transfers using your device’s contacts or enter the data manually2
• Manage transfers between your Bank of America accounts (including mortgages and loans)
• Visit www.bankofamerica.com/easymoneytransfer to learn more
• Schedule, edit or cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add or edit Pay To accounts
• Use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them from your mobile device3
• View processing deposits in account details in the app
• Choose Deals, shop as you normally do with your credit/debit cards and receive cash back
• Get cash back into your eligible Bank of America account4
• Reset Passcode, retrieve Online ID
• Use SafePass® for additional security during sensitive transactions (you’ll receive a code to verify your identity)
Contact Us Easily
• Schedule an appointment at a banking center or call us with any questions
• Find ATMs and banking centers
*Please visit Online Banking for these banking needs:
Wire transfers; transfers to external bank accounts; transfers from credit cards; ordering new checks; setting up/canceling recurring transfers and payments; enrolling in Bill Pay/managing eBill information; changing Online IDs; stopping checks; activating new debit cards; using ShopSafe®; going paperless; viewing mortgage and loan account details; enrolling in SafePass.
≠App is optimized for Android handset but is also compatible with Android tablets.
±Fee may apply.
1Enrollment and Bank of America checking/savings account required. No fee for this service; dollar/frequency limits apply. Transfer permitted only to U.S.-based accounts. See Online Banking Service Agreement for details.
2You must grant permission for the app to access your device contacts.
3Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See Terms for other restrictions.
4Earned cash back credited the month following redemption. See Terms for other restrictions.
To use our app, you’re required by the app store to accept all App Permissions to allow technical access to certain functions on your device. Our app doesn’t access or engage these functions until you actively initiate the related transactions, such as accessing your contacts to add recipients to Email/Mobile Transfers. For a detailed explanation, visit our in-app Help.
Having general app issues?
• Try clearing the browser and BofA app cache, then power off the device
• If you’re on your home WiFi network and have a problem connecting, try resetting your modem/router
• For optimal performance, make sure you’re running the latest OS
• Note that third-party keyboards are blocked by our app due to their potential to track your password and other keystrokes you may enter; the native keyboard for your device will be used
• Visit our in-app Help to learn more
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2015 Bank of America Corporation
• Endorse the back of each check
• Photograph the front and back of each check
• Submit your deposit
* This functionality is available for Commercial Bank clients only.
CAPITAL ONE LEGAL DISCLOSURE
This site provides information about and access to financial services offered by the Capital One family of companies, including Capital One Bank (USA), N.A. and Capital One, N.A., Member FDIC.
©2012 Capital One. Member FDIC
* Security Link to Capital One online "A Commitment to Security" site.
The official app of HDFC Bank for Android.
HDFC Bank MobileBanking gives you access to your account on your Android phone. Now, you can perform your banking tasks from the palm of your hand, from anywhere and at anytime!
What can you do?
- Pay utility bills, credit card bills, etc.
- View Account summaries and Fixed Deposit summaries
- Transfer funds ,including transfers to other bank customers
- Request statements, cheque book, stop payment
And much, much more.
- Locate the nearest TD Bank location and ATM in the U.S., or find the nearest TD Canada Trust branch and ATM if you’re traveling in Canada
- TD Bank: Convenient access to Live Customer Service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
TD Bank Accounts
- View your accounts
- Check balances
- View transactions
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
Banking with your TD Bank Mobile App is safe, secure and backed by our commitment to online security.
TD Bank, N.A. Member FDIC
My Credit Cards will store all information related to your credit card on your android phone by automatically understanding the messages that the banks send to you without fail! Everytime you carry out a transaction or make a payment or a bill is generated for your credit card, your bank sends you a SMS informing you of that. Now, ourselves, with all thats going on in our lives and so many cards that we own anyway, it's next to impossible to keep a track of all this. They serve as good updates, but the only way for us to find out what our current unbilled is or how much payment needs to be made this month or anything else, the only way to do it maintain a ledger somewhere.
My Credit Cards simplifies all this. My Credit Cards reads these SMS, understands them and collates them in one place - on your android phone.
How does this work?
By itself! :)
On a more serious note, here's a description of how it works:
- It reads incoming SMS (on installation / update, it will read SMSs in your inbox)
- It sends the SMS to our server (This is a point of contention, we understand, hence, we've given our thought process below)
- The server understands the SMS and reverts with the key information from it
- The mobile application receives this information, performs the relevant tasks and stores the information on a local database
Thats it! Whenever you open the app, all information about your credit card is organized and waiting for you...
Which Credit Cards work with this app?
Currently, we support the following banks:
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- American Express
- Standard Chartered (Regular / Manhattan)
- American Express
- Axis Bank
We'll keep expanding this portfolio of supported cards - thanks to our policy of processing the SMS online on our server.
Why do we send your SMSs to our server?
First off, we never store / read any of your personal SMS.
Our objective : To provide a consistent and un-broken experience for our customers.
The problems :
1. Banks keep changing their SMS formats
2. Every bank sends 4-5 different kinds of SMSs - for transactions, for payments, for bill generation and then there are variations amongst these. Multiply that with the number of banks and we have a huge no of possibilities. Also, these are ever-changing possibiliities.
Our solution : We maintain the various "parsers" (a SMS format) on our server so that we can keep them updated. In which case, all the app needs to do is, send the SMS to the server and it will always know what to do with it.
Do we store any personal information about you?
No. At no point in time can we identify you with any personal information like your name, mobile no, your complete credit card no or your email address. The application generates a unique identifier on your phone the first time you run it and that is the only identification token that we have.
Identify your best card for every payment you make, and see how much you will save if you were to pay using that card. This is based on several factors, including how you earn and redeem reward points on your cards, and special offers on them.
Just indicate how much you're paying, and where. Cardback will save you the trouble of doing complicated calculations before every payment.
• Works at restaurants, cafes, petrol pumps, supermarkets, departmental stores, electronics stores, apparel stores, spas, salons, parlors, online e-commerce websites, flight ticket booking sites, railway ticket booking sites, movies, plays, sports matches ticket booking sites, bill payment websites and a lot of other places.
• Unlock benefits even if no offer is available when you are paying.
• No card numbers needed. The bank name, type and full name of your cards is enough.
• Support for over 600 cards including credit, debit, prepaid and loyalty cards across 10 major banks and card providers.
• Personalized and intelligent - relevant information only.
• Location aware - detects your location and helps explore places around you.
• Automatic notifications when you go to malls and markets.
• Works even if you hold just one card.
• In-depth information about reward points, EMI and cashback schemes, and other deals, offers, discounts and benefits on your cards
Supported banks: HDFC, ICICI, Kotak Mahindra, Citibank, State Bank of India (SBI), Axis Bank, Standard Chartered, American Express (Amex)
Currently works best in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
1. Precise location (GPS and network-based): to identify your current location, so that you can explore places around you
2. Full network access: to access the internet on your phone which is critical for our app to function.
3. View network connections: same as point 2
4. Receive data from Internet: same as point 2
5. Read phone status and identity: to identify the screen size and resolution of your phone (not phone number or other sensitive information), so that we can optimize the app for your phone's screen size and resolution. Please be rest assured that this permission doesn't give access to your passwords, contact lists or phone numbers stored on your phone.
6. Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: to create a temporary cache of data received from our servers. This enhances your user experience and makes subsequent usages faster. Please be rest assured that we will NOT delete anything from your SD card!
7. Find accounts on the device: to show you a list of your email addresses to ease out your signup process. You will never have to enter any passwords in Cardback. Signing up is as simple as tapping on an email address of yours, and we don't store any other email address apart from the one you tap on. Please be rest assured that this permission doesn't give access to your passwords, contact lists or phone numbers stored on your phone.
8. Test access to protected storage: to allow you to transfer Cardback to your SD card. Without this permission, Cardback will always stay on your phone's internal memory, which may not be desirable for phones with lower internal memory. Please be rest assured that this permission doesn't give us any access to protected memory locations on your phone!
9. Control vibration: to send you push notifications about benefits running on your cards. Please be rest assured that taking this permission does not imply that our app will drain out your phone's battery. It will only use your phone's battery when we send you a notification.
10. Prevent device from sleeping: same as point 9
11. System tools - to automatically start at boot, get running tasks: This is needed in order to notify you about the offers, even when the app is in background.
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Transfer money between eligible accounts
• Pay bills to existing payees
• Deposit checks using our mobile Check Deposit service
• Search for Nevada State Bank Branches and ATMs
To use Nevada State Bank Mobile Banking, you must:
• Be a client of Nevada State Bank with a deposit, loan, line of credit, or credit card account
• Be a registered Nevada State Bank Online Banking customer
• Have a compatible mobile device and U.S. phone number
• Be connected to WiFi or a mobile internet data service*
*Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your carrier for details.
Work, play, whatever you like >
Get information quickly and schedule payments in advance.
Live more, type less >
Believe it or not, you can snap a picture to pay bills and make deposits.
Stay Close >
Your family, friends or people you work with can receive money easily with U.S. Bank Pay a Person.
Add to your life, not to your list. Count on us for new ways to keep up with your finances.
The Fine Print
1. The U.S. Bank Mobile App is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use Mobile App. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Some mobile features may require additional online setup. Any fees for optional transactions will be identified during registration for these services and during their use.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more about online and mobile security at usbank.com/security. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile services, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 800-872-2657.
© 2014 U.S. Bank.
Deposit Products offered by U.S. Bank National Association
Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender
Take Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express payments using your free Spark Pay card reader and Android device. In addition, Spark Pay is loaded with features to help grow your business.
CLEAR AND COMPETITIVE PRICING
Choose the plan that works best for your business:
· Go Plan: 2.70% per swipe with no monthly fee
· Pro Plan: 1.95% per swipe with a $9.95 monthly fee
For more information on our pricing plans, please visit sparkpay.com.
SET UP IN MINUTES
1. Download the FREE Spark Pay app
2. Enroll in the app or at sparkpay.com
3. Start accepting credit card payments
Your sales will be automatically deposited into your bank account within two business days.
SAFE & SECURE
Spark Pay fully encrypts all information during transactions, so you can be confident your customers’ data is safe. Spark Pay is one of the first mobile payment solutions offered by a top-10 US Bank, with hardware provided by VeriFone, a global leader in secure payment technologies.
OH, BUT THERE’S MORE:
· Easy-to-use online dashboard to manage transactions, multiple users, and view sales reports and analytics
· Live customer support
· Item management and updated inventory levels with Stich Labs integration
· Create custom Spark Pay deals that can be distributed to customers via email, Facebook, and Twitter
· Customizable e-receipts that link to your business’ social media sites
Learn more at SparkPay.com
Keywords: Capital One, small, business, credit, card, swipe, accept, sales, processing, secure, merchant, payment, reader