Collect Mobile is a fast, intuitive and flexible data collection tool for field-based surveys.
This Android app allows the completion of complex data structures, such as biophysical, socio-economic or biodiversity surveys. Its many features include:
- On-the-fly validation to improve data quality
- Handling of large lists of species or other attributes
- Geo-location through embedded GPS
- Integration with Collect for data management, analysis and export to commonly used formats
- Processes inputs and calculates attributes for quality control in the field
Collect Mobile is part of the Open Foris tools suite for designing and managing field-based inventories. To setup a survey, download and install Open Foris Collect, create your survey, and export it for Collect Mobile. Once the data has been collected, import it into Collect for data cleansing and analysis. Go to http://www.openforis.org to find out more.