This app used to be faithful. My phone updated to Android 6.0.1 and the app stopped working. Tried to restore database but it says, unable to open file at line 1 or read failed EBADF. Import says unable to import you might try disconnecting USB from computer. Even when it's not hooked up to anything. Before phone updated I exported this file and kept it somewhere off the phone. Thank God or I would be lost without passwords! App has been uninstalled. But I miss it.
Used to depend on it With the new Update the app lost my old passwords across all my devices refuses to' open and says invalid
Happy again! Update: OI Safe 1.4.2 does work with Lollipop 1.1.1 perfectly. If you don't see backup and restore from the drop down menu then it means you need to scroll down on the menu. Samsung G S 5. BTW OI, some help links don't appear to be working due to DNS issues, might be just my phone and settings.
Safety in numbers.... No way of linking my files across Android devices. Sign in should be able to access all my passwords 😭
Wonderful I've used this app for couple of years, and it gets exercised daily. But...where is the help? I need to reset the master password.
GREAT but now background lurks? Been using for years, donated £ cos it's so good at what it does. BUT, since last update (1.4.2) I've noticed it seems to load into memory and sit there when I haven't even used it, and refuses to be killed! Just loads right back up. Why? What's it doing now? Didn't used to autoload and background lurk.
- Fix permissions and key generation
- Fix security hole in rooted devices
- Updates and fix for Jelly Bean (4.1)
- Automatically open on-screen keyboard on "Master password" screen (patch by Eldwin)
- Clear master password if wrong (patch by Kumar Sukhani)
- Empty password records not saved (patch by Eldwin)
- Checks for empty website on Go button (patch by Kumar Sukhani)
- Internal changes working toward fragments use
The Best Memory Boost & Mobile Security App,With #1 Antivirus Engine Inside .