• Does NOT require root privilege
• Uses conventional tinc configuration files
• Configurable VPN access/bypass per Android application
• Support for password-protected private keys
• Connection management through a graphical user interface
• Automatable using third party Android applications via Intents
• This application is only a VPN client, which is not tied to any VPN service provider by default.
• It requires an existing tinc network to connect to.
• For more information about the tinc VPN protocol, see https://www.tinc-vpn.org/
Platform specific limitations of the Android client:
• Operates with tinc in router mode only
• Connects to only one tinc network at a time
• No support for hook scripts
Please see the project's website for more information (setup guide, documentation, sources, issues):
Copyright © 2017-2020 Pacien TRAN-GIRARD and contributors.
This program is licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License or any later version.
It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
See the GNU General Public License for more details: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/