Philosophy Now is a magazine for everyone interested in ideas. It aims to corrupt innocent citizens by convincing them that philosophy can be exciting, worthwhile and comprehensible, and also to provide some light and enjoyable reading matter for those already ensnared by the muse, such as philosophy students and academics.
Philosophy Now appears every two months. It contains articles on all aspects of Western philosophy, as well as book reviews, letters, news, cartoons, and the occasional short story.
Since its small-scale launch in Britain in 1991, Philosophy Now has grown to become the most widely-read philosophy periodical in the English language. Philosophy Now is independent of all groups and has no intentional editorial bias except for a passionate conviction that philosophy is a Good Thing.
• Subscriptions and all back issues available using In-App Purchase.
• Freely browse the contents list of any issue before purchasing.
• Purchased issues can be downloaded to device for reading without internet connection.
• Subscribe annually (6 issues) for USD $24.99 or monthly for USD $2.25.
• Single issues are also available for USD $5.99 each.
• Subscription automatically renews unless cancelled.
• APP SUBSCRIPTION DOES NOT INCLUDE PRINT OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF SUBSCRIPTION TO THE MAGAZINE. Nor is it included in any other type of subscription.