I really liked it, only when I lost internet for a second, I also lost an hour and a half of gameplay, all the objects and levels gained then were gone. Figuring I could get them back, I continued, only to find the quests I had before no longer worked. Even though I haven't completed them before, I could not claim the rewards. Perhaps this could be fixed in the future?
terrible game had no idea what to do made no sense. also I kept dying repeatedly inside of a store for no reason
Might actually like the game if I could play it but seeing how as this broken game doesn't let me log in or even recover my password to play
Where are the spells and skills? All we have is a basic attack.
There's few misplaced trees tile. Overall good. Keep improving plz :)
I really love this game and it has a lot of potential as an mmorph. This is one of the only games I play on my tablet. Keep up the good work Ian.
This is a required update! You will need to update before you will be able to connect to the server!
* Fix another issue where NPCs would stop walking
* Fix an issue with NPCs jumping around the map
* Reduce bandwidth spikes when changing maps (causing lag for some players)
* Further reduce bandwidth needed to play the game over slow internet connections
* A couple of small game animation improvements
* Some bugs fixed as reported by people
* Squishies(healer/mage) skills coming soon!
Gangster Law is a rapidly growing brand new MMORPG with loads of cool features!