Unlike other randomizers where it's highly predictable as to what it falls under this one is truly random in its objects and numbers. It seems to all be free and I love it because it even has a lottery number randomizer as well as a dice roller. Though the only problem I have is that with the lottery numbers they tend to grow larger with each turn and get harder to see the numbers because the bars holding them are not big enough.
Its extremely good Its extremely good although it has an important bug for me, whenever i randomize a list that contains more than 50 things it doesnt show it and i need to press copy and paste the text in a memo or something to see the results. Still 5 stars cause the app is great, id love you to fix that though.
Excellent! Wish this concept could be incorporated into music players set to "shuffle". Those things all get stuck on playing the same 1/2 dozen songs repeatedly out of a few hundred. This app, on the other hand, is truly random.
Only 4 stars because the integer generator crashes the program every time. Obviously not happening for everyone, and I'm going to contact the developer, but this is theonly thing keeping it from being perfect.
too bloated and slow for something that should be simple, the ui is too complicated. Instead of spinning a wheel to choose a different random option, use a drop-down menu.
Wanted dice roller, found other functions usefully. Does crash or take some time but it is no big deal to restart. 4 out of 5 stars
- Fixed a minor cosmetic problem in the list randomizer
- Fixed a problem that would make the Lotto Quick Pick crash when country was set to Macedonia
- Fixed a bug that caused the Lottery Quick Pick to crash
- Fixed a bug that caused the list randomizer to malfunction for long lists
- Added copy / paste functionality to the list randomizer
- Fixed an issue where the Coin Flipper would crash the app
- Fixed an issue where Lottery Quick Pick would crash the app
Randomizer - Make Random Decisions, Selections, List by generating random values