“Utterly charming.” - Kotaku
“Delightful” - The Guardian
“A game anyone can enjoy, and it's probably going to make you smile within the first minute.” - PC Mag
“Cute, clever, and oddly rewarding.” - 148 Apps
“If you need a good puzzle game today, or heck, even a smile, you should probably go grab Tiny Thief.” - Touch Arcade
In a world of greed, corruption and injustice, one little guy decides to stand up for the little guy! Say hello to Tiny Thief, an unconventional hero who uses cunning and trickery to out-smart his opponents across six epic medieval adventures. But beware! He faces fearsome foes, like the Dark Knight, rogue pirates and even a giant robot!
Tiny Thief brings back the magic from the point-and-click games of old, charming you with its very own visual style and offbeat sense of humor.
The game throws some seriously mind-boggling puzzles at you, with tons of surprising interactive gameplay elements along the way. So get ready to embark on an epic quest to save a princess and kingdom in peril!
Six big adventures – sneak and steal your way through six epic quests, featuring an awesome pirate ship and daring castle siege!
Use cunning and skill – out-smart your tricky opponents using the element of surprise and some downright sneakiness!
Unexpected surprises – explore fully interactive levels and uncover hidden treasures and other surprises at every turn!
Tiny Thief is ready to start his big adventure. Are you?
What's new in update 1.2.0:
UNLOCK A FULL NEW EPISODE WITH A SIMPLE PURCHASE: In this new magical adventure, the King is kidnapped by the Wicked Witch! To rescue him, our tiny hero will have to turn to dark magic for help, and fight witches and their evil spells. The final battle is a classic duel with a dragon! Can Tiny Thief break the spell and free the King?
- 5 New, magic-filled levels
- 18 Hidden objects to find
- 10 New characters including witches, ghosts and dragons
Please be aware that Google Play is required to make in-app purchases.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
Praise for The Room:
• Eurogamer “...resist hurrying and savour every sliding panel and twist of a dial. The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone's childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery."
• Gametrailers “The touchscreen controls really shine. A must play” Penny Arcade “This isn’t a title that is hindered by touch controls as much as its set free by them"
• Arcade Sushi "I couldn’t stop playing this fascinating brain teaser...beautifully crafted"
• Indie Game Magazine "Fireproof Games has hit a home run"
• Pocket Gamer “More suspense than a thousand bullet-riddled shooters"
• Game Informer “Excellently produced, clever puzzles and spine-tingling music"
• Jaysisgames "The immersion overrides any sense of your surroundings beyond the box" "The Room is eye candy for the mind."
• IGN “The most realistically rendered objects in a mobile title to date.”
How are you, old friend? If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me.
We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn. You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room.
Press forward with heart. There is no way back now.
Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve.
• Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device.
• Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world.
• Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you're playing.
• Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you're looking at? Think again.
The premise of the game is to explore an island and solve puzzles.
Will you uncover the Island's mystery ?
Game available in English, French, German and Spanish language.
This game was created only by myself for 2 years during my free time.
Detective Kate Grey is invited to the famous Wickham Manor when her car breaks down outside. She is shocked to witness a murder occur before even dessert is served. Join hundreds of thousands of happy Adventure Escape players and see if you can crack the case and escape!
Play this premium escape game!
- Beautiful graphics bring the luxurious but creepy Manor to life
- Complete 9 chapters - all FREE - each with unique escape challenges!
- Gather tools and items to aid in your escape!
- Discover the mystery of the manor. Can who is the murderer? And why?
- Hilarious story with memorable characters like Fontana, who is convinced she can see the future!
- Solve devious puzzles and riddles!
- Find hidden objects that help you break free!
- It’s free! No registration, no hassles, just download and play.
Discover the secrets of luxurious yet mysterious Wickham Manor. Will more guests be murdered? Will you be able to solve the case and escape before it is too late?
Like us on https://www.facebook.com/adventureescape!
"a tlhrilling point & click puzzle game" AndroidShock.com
"the best game I played for a long time on a smartphone" TouchArcade.com (users reviews)
"worth it to anyone looking to have a bit of creepy, brain-teasing adventure on the go." ArcadeSushi.com
"Maniac Manors is a really well-made Point'n'Klick adventure. A perfect match for night owls." Appgamers.de
"For those seeking a good scare on their mobile devices" Modojo.com
"If you like this kind of game, you will fall in love with this one : 17/20" jeuxvideomobile.com
Explore an intriguing manor in which you will make your way by solving puzzles, interacting with objects and environment, and investigating his shady past. Immerse yourself in this frightening 3D world and haunting music, but try not to succumb to madness.
You just bought a beautiful manor in an auction fair for a very advantageous price. Curious, you go to have a look at your new acquisition, but then, nothing goes as you planned.
Maniac Manors skillfully blends adventure, puzzle, investigation, "escape the room" and puzzles in carefully crafted 3D environments. Find and collect items that will serve to progress in your adventure. Your observation skills will be challenged to intercept messages and hidden codes.
- Sublime graphics that will immerse you in the adventure.
- Soundtrack and high quality sound effects.
- Many items to collect and combine.
- Variated puzzles to solve.
- Challenges that will push you to play and replay.
- Mental Health System.
- A world inspired by the myth of Cthulhu
Grandma was right.
Nobody really believed her. Not even you, her favorite grandchild.
But she was right. And more so than you could ever imagine.
The city before you, deep in the mist shrouded forest, can't be found on any map. It shouldn't even exist. Though it's been asleep for a long time, you feel a mysterious power begin to awaken from the ruins around you.
Legend has it the civilization that built this place could somehow control the seasons. But nobody listens to legends.
Nobody except Grandma.
And she was right.
You look again at the artifact she gave you. Close to this lost city, it almost seems alive in your hand.
The city does exist. It's real.
Could the secret magic, powerful enough to change the seasons, be real too?
• Inspired by classic point and click adventure games!
• Beautiful graphics that draw you into this mesmerizing adventure!
• Lots of items to collect and puzzles to solve!
• Original soundtrack and sound effects!
• A journal that keeps track of all the symbols and clues that you encounter.
• A dynamic map that shows all of the areas you have explored, as well as your current location.
• A complete hint guide and walkthrough built right into the game.
• The Lost City has been translated into several languages - with more coming soon!
- Collect dozens of items and unlock puzzles as you uncover new secrets.
- High detail atmospheric imagery and original music.
- In Game hints system can be toggled on or off.
We hope you come and explore the Mystery on Telescope Hill !
Welcome to The Room Two, a physical puzzler, wrapped in a mystery game, inside a beautifully tactile 3D world.
The much anticipated sequel to ‘The Room’, recipient of a BAFTA award, is here at last.
Follow a trail of cryptic letters from an enigmatic scientist known only as "AS" into a compelling world of mystery and exploration.
“An intricately woven work of fiction perfectly suited to its format, this is the sort of game that it's worth sitting in the dark for.” - Pocketgamer
“A gorgeous-looking game offering larger locations with multiple interactive areas and puzzles. A perfect game for a cold winter's night.” – Eurogamer
“Leaves you thinking about how to solve its puzzles even when not playing; a sign of a classy game, which this most definitely is.” – 148Apps
“A superb sequel with stunning visuals, the level of complexity on display here is quite astounding. The Room Two should be on top of your gaming list.” - GSM Arena
“An exceptionally good puzzle game; if you liked The Room, be sure to download the sequel” – PadGadget
“An incredibly compelling experience with clever puzzles, gorgeous visuals, and a spooky atmosphere; absolutely brimming with new ideas.” – The Verge
Easy to start, hard to put down, an entrancing mix of intriguing puzzles with a simple user interface
INNOVATIVE TOUCH CONTROLS
A tactile experience so natural you can almost feel the surface of each object
REALISTIC 3D LOCATIONS
Immerse yourself in a variety of stunning environments which will challenge your puzzle solving prowess.
DETAILED 3D OBJECTS
Pore over the intricate details of dozens of artifacts in search of their hidden secrets.
A haunting soundtrack and dynamic sound effects create a soundscape that reacts to your play.
CLOUD SAVING NOW SUPPORTED
Share your progress between multiple devices, and unlock the all-new achievements.
MULTI LANGUAGE SUPPORT
Available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish & Brazilian Portuguese.
Fireproof Games is a small independent studio based in Guildford in the United Kingdom.
Find out more at fireproofgames.com
Follow us @Fireproof_Games
The game is played on a grid of square called cells, each cell is black (alive) or white (dead). When people are playing the game, they start by making some dead cells alive. Then the alive cells can make other cells alive or dead because of the rules of the game. The rules are:
Any alive cell that is touching less than two alive neighbours dies.
Any alive cell touching four or more alive neighbours dies.
Any alive cell touching two or three alive neighbours does nothing.
Any dead cell touching exactly three alive neighbours becomes alive.
The way a player sets up the first alive cells starts the game. The first level (generation) is made by using the 4 rules. After the player is done changing the cells, they do the same thing all over again to make the next level. The game is over when all the cells are dead or all the cells are alive or the game is doing the same thing over and over.
There are some templates of filled cells.
"An experience you'll be unlikely to forget." (Joystiq)
"Yesterday will sate the needs of adventure game fans." (Destructoid)
"The game feels like a painting come to life." (Strategy Informer)
"One of the best point-and-click adventure games to come along in recent memory." (Gamezone)
The first thriller by the indie studio that created the million-selling Runaway saga!
A psycho is killing beggars alive in New York. A Y-shaped scar forms in the hands of seemingly unrelated people. The press and the media just don't care, so Henry White, a young NGO volunteer, will be the first to investigate the crimes with his friend Cooper. They are two of the three playable characters in Yesterday, the third being none other than the enigmatic John Yesterday, who is dragged into this twisted plot after his memory is completely wiped.
How far will you go to find out who John Yesterday is?
An adult, noir thriller full of unexpected twists and turns.
A magnificient visual style that mixes videogames, movies and comics.
An innovative interface based on innumerable blow-ups. A perfect game for your tablet!
Useful and well-designed help for players, via a hotspot marker and text hints.
A rich musical score that not only fits but also enhances the story.
A storyline full of discrete references and tributes to movies, series, games, music and novels.
***If you receive a "graphics format unsupported" error, please email us! If you are using Chainfire3D, please set it to support PVR or uninstall it to play Cogs***
“It is awesome.” – TouchArcade
"One of the highest quality puzzle games we've seen." – PocketGamer
“The visual design and imagination of the game are stunning, with great attention to detail, and the sound effects are downright enticing.” – Adrenaline Vault
“If a sliding puzzle was a wheel, consider it re-invented!” – TouchGen
“A masterpiece visually, as well with the actual gameplay.” – AppAdvice
Starting with simple puzzles, players are introduced to the widgets that are used to build machines — gears, pipes, balloons, chimes, hammers, wheels, props, and more.
TIME CHALLENGE MODE
If you finish a puzzle in Inventor Mode, it will be unlocked here. This time, it will take fewer moves to reach a solution, but you only have 30 seconds to find it.
MOVE CHALLENGE MODE
Take your time and plan ahead. Every click counts when you only get ten moves to find a solution.
LEADERBOARD AND ACHIEVEMENTS THROUGH OPENFEINT
Unlock achievements, see how you stack up on global leaderboards, and play with friends!
The "discover known accounts" permission is used by OpenFeint to pre-fill the email address field if the user opts to set up a new OpenFeint account.
Cogs does not have in-game ads.
Explore a unique world and reveal its mysteries...
"It is visually dazzling, breathtaking, intensely atmospheric and maddeningly unusual" 4.8/5 pocketmeta.com
STUCK? Here is a walkthough video [WARNING, SPOILERS!]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWPYI0MZXSU
So you didn't catch the Snark in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club. No worries. The Snark is back, giving you another shot at fame and glory! The all-new hidden object adventure tells the story of Jack Blair, a world famous racecar driver who puts his career on hold to catch the elusive creature.
Join Jack as he jumps between the real world and the inverted realms inside of mirrors in an attempt to catch his quarry. Solve dozens of whimsical puzzles to open the doors to a bizarre fair, a steam punk airship and a dinosaur museum; explore worlds of exquisite detail; and keep your eyes peeled for hundreds of cleverly hidden objects. Packed with mini-games, animated cinematics and tappable surprises, Snark Busters: All Revved Up offers a ride you'll never forget!
◇ Six chapters
◇ 31 animated locations
◇ 21 mini-games
◇ Unlimited hints and tips
◇ A captivating story
◇ Bright and colorful graphics
The 1st game episode is available here http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Alawar.SnarkBustersLite
Key Words: Snark Busters, Snark, Alawar, hidden object
Cut the Rope 2 brings fresh challenges and unanticipated obstacles to the candy crunching, physics-based phenomenon that has delighted millions of players around the world! If you like Cut the Rope, you’ll love Cut the Rope 2!
With new characters, fresh gameplay elements, and, of course, Om Nom, candy collecting has never been so fun! Complete tricky missions to earn medals, advance in the game and access special levels. Play with your friends to see who can get the highest score, or tackle the puzzles on your own!
In his unexpected adventure, Om Nom breaks out of his box and travels through lush forests, busy cities, junkyards and underground tunnels, all in pursuit of one goal – CANDY! Along the way, he encounters the Nommies, the cutest candy collecting helpers a little green monster could wish for!
ALL NEW LOCATIONS TO EXPLORE! Travel through an interactive map to discover new locations filled with candy collecting, rope cutting action.
ALL NEW CHARACTERS TO MEET! Find 7 new characters, the Nommies, to help you on your unexpected journey.
ALL NEW HATS TO BRAG ABOUT! Customize Om Nom, choose your favorite candy and select your finger traces.
ALL NEW ADVENTURES FOR OM NOM! Experience completely new graphics, sound and gameplay elements, including the ability to move Om Nom.
ALL NEW MISSIONS! Collect the perfect number of stars and strategically gather fruit to complete the mission in each level.
MEET OM NOM’S NEW FRIENDS, THE NOMMIES!
• Roto can carry Om Nom to the best candy catching locations
• Lick can make small bridges with his tongue to help Om Nom reach his goal
• Blue can lift Om Nom to new levels of candy hunting fun
• Toss can throw objects, including candy
• Boo can scare Om Nom to jump to new heights
• Snailbrow bravely rolls on walls and ceilings and pushes candies around, like a boss
• Ginger can burn away obstacles between Om Nom and the candy
Don’t waste any time - exciting surprises await! Help Om Nom find his way home...out of the forest, through a pond and a junkyard, into the city and beyond!
Cut the Rope 2 supports high resolution for an optimal gaming experience on both phones and tablets.
Already a fan?
LIKE US: http://facebook.com/cuttherope
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/cut_the_rope
WATCH US: http://youtube.com/zeptolab
VISIT US: http://cuttherope.net/cuttherope2