Sefaria delivers 3,000 years of Jewish texts (Torah, Tanakh, Mishnah, Talmud, and more) to your smartphone. All texts in the library are available in Hebrew along with a growing body of English translations. Search by keyword or browse the table of contents to explore texts, translations, and commentaries. Plus - the entire library can fit on your phone (250MB) so you can learn while you're offline.
Sefaria is a non-profit organization that creates open source software and publishes digital texts with open licenses.
• Current readings for Parashat HaShavua and Daf Yomi.
• Offline access to all texts and connections in Sefaria's library.
• Over a dozen Torah commentaries: Rashi, Ibn Ezra, Ramban, Sforno, Abarbanel, Baal HaTurim, Chizkuni, Daat Zekenim, Haamek Davar, Ikar Siftei Hachamim, Kli Yakar, Or HaChaim, Penei Dovid, Radak, Rashbam, Sepher Torat Elohim, Shadal.
• Mishnah commentaries include Bartenura and Ikar Tosafot Yom Tov.
• Talmud Bavli commentaries include Rashi, Tosafot, Rashba and Rosh.
• Other genres include Midrash, Halalkha, Kabbalah, Liturgy, Philosophy, Chasidut, Musar, Responsa, and more.
New texts are being added to the database all the time. Find out more about the project at: http://www.sefaria.org