Mobile application for e-shop. Data is imported via XML Heureka, Zbojí and or Google Products. Demo version only, orders will not be brokered.
Some advantages over optimized websites:
- Better user experience: A mobile app can offer a better user experience than a mobile-optimized website. The application can be designed to be intuitive and easy to use, which can lead to a better customer experience.
- Personalization: The mobile application can be personalized to specific users based on their shopping habits and behavior. For example, it can offer personalized offers and product recommendations, which can lead to increased conversions and customer loyalty.
- Greater convenience: A mobile application can be much more convenient to use than a website. The app loads faster, doesn't need to keep reloading, and can allow offline access to some features.
- Marketing use: The mobile application can be used as an additional channel for marketing purposes. The application may provide notifications of new products, discounts and other special offers.
- Improved conversions: A mobile app can lead to increased conversions and thus improved profitability. Research shows that mobile apps can have up to twice the conversion rate of mobile websites.