Application of history and civilizations for 6th grade - history of the Middle Ages.
Each lesson has 8 sections:
1. Summary - basic facts with short, easy-to-understand sentences;
2. Plan - extended lesson plan;
3. Chronology - important dates to remember;
4. Dictionary - new words;
5. Documents - testimonies from the era; written historical sources;
6. Faces - images of personalities, monuments, etc. with additional information about them;
7. Maps - historical maps to the studied topic;
8. Questions - 1) questions and tasks on the knowledge, skills and competencies of the curriculum; 2) short answer questions.