I installed this application recommended by nordvpn support so that I can speed up my connection. It doesn't work at all. I followed instructions step by step and it won't connect at all. I click on it to connect and nothing happens. Reading the other reviews it seems I'm not the only one. Fix this or no one will be able to use it.
Was working perfectly on previous version on my Android 4.4, but this upgrade not even able to connect to vpn and saying Strongswan stop working, jump out from the apps. Fix please. 5 Jul, it works with new update. Thanks for the prompt action.
We are having problems connecting. It's hit or miss. Also it would be great to have this app auto-connect on startup and reconnect if the connection breaks. Happy to pay for a pro version with such features.
Yeah thanks, the new update indeed fixes the crashes! Now it works perfectly as before, and I love the option to exclude certain apps from the VPN.
Nice app. Last update was great. I have a couple of apps that don't work with VPN and app selection option is great. It would be nice to have a Connect on Boot feature.
Unable to import CA certificate. the root.der file appears as obsolete always.:( Waiting for your.solution.
# 1.9.2 #
- Supports split-tunneling on client (only route certain traffic via VPN and/or exclude traffic from the VPN)
- Supports per-app VPN (allow only certain apps to use the VPN or exclude apps from using it)
- Certificate requests may be disabled
- NAT-T keepalive interval is configurable
- Imports profiles via SAF
- Fetches CRLs via simple HTTP/S fetcher
- More efficient log view
- Disconnect button in notification
- Handles backslashes in usernames
- Adds Traditional Chinese translation
HTTPS/UDP/FTP/DNS/ECHO tunneling, anonymization and anti-censorship solution
Android proxifier that allows you to redefine network traffic with flexibility