I already did this update the other day. Why am I doing it again? With that said the app is well designed and has always just worked for me.
My favourite OpenPGP App Nice design, easy to use and recommended for those who value their security and privacy.
Solves my mobile encryption Great app. Nice design. Solves my occasional encryption and decryption needs on my phone and tablet.
Great app, but lacks fingerprint reader support
High quality app. And it looks good too.
Nice UI It doesnt work with the main email clients (which is their fault, but still a problem). The biggest issue i have is that it costantly tries to send my keychain to online keyservers. The default should be to keep them local, not upload my entire contacts list to public facing servers on the internet. The developer seems to think that signing is more important, or just as important, as encrypting. They are different operations with different purposes. They shouldnt be treated as incremental levels of security
* Experimental support for Elliptic Curve Encryption with Security Tokens
* Redesigned key import screen
* Design improvements to key lists
* Support for keyserver onion addresses
* Better detection of emails and other content when opened
* Experimental support for Security Tokens over USB
* Allow password changing of stripped keys