Very nice app, small improvements needed Does its job very well, responsive, fast and has a bunch of options. Maybe navigation could be slightly improved.
Issues with Last Update The last update broke http authentication. Was working perfectly for me until recently.
Best client I've used for TTRSS Works well, and developer quickly fixed "crash on open" bug which seems to be particular to a subset of Samsung devices.
Good Would like a mode that shows unread first then read after that. Also I don't like having an icon next to every line, maybe a bit of color or background texture is enough subtlety is best. Also swiping between articles sucks, since it does move like a "real material"
New update messed up Mark Feed Read Button. Marks ALL articles read, instead of the folder your in
* Fixed NPE when subscribing to a new feed and selecting a category
* Removed the preference "Use old connector"
* Modified some DB operations
* Modify handling of all urls with a prefix/scheme of just "//"
* Added product flavor for Play Services-free builds
* Handle urls in image/video tags
* Fixed some FCs
* Fix Issue #308: How to stream a media file
* Fix Issue #305: Problem when serves doesn't use credentials
* Adjusted colors for better readablity