If you use tiny tiny rss If you use tiny tiny rss, this app is for you. Perfect in any sense. It works perfectly if you follow instructions. Enable api in your ttrss installation and enter the url and login details. Can't be any easier.
Very nice and simple app. I would love to see 2 things implemented, though: 1. Dual TTRSS account support (separate users). 2. Nested folders/categories (selecting top folder should select and display all subfolders' enties).
It works, but scrolling in larger stories is very choppy
It's free, no ads and works well. Not the prettiest app, but the one I use as it needs the least amount of taps to actually look at a news article.
Dead with Marshmallow Looks like it won't work again. I hope Nils can fix the issue with getting fresh feeds.
* Better display of unread count with badges
* Improvements to toolbar back arrow behavior and unread notes
* Dutch translation (and some changes to English strings)
* Hide uncategorized feeds if hiding read categories and no uncategorized feeds with unread articles
* Add support for single user tt-rss instances
* Fix invisible menu items and image caption dialog (Issue #324)
* Fixed crash described in issue #331
* Fixed NoClassDefFoundError because of old API