The UCS app is the next step in simplifying your trust management. It provides you with so much more than just access to your account information.
With the UCS app, you now can:
• Start, save, continue and submit disbursement requests from anywhere with a network connection. No more losing data when your network connection is interrupted!
• Save your receipts and other applicable documentation in your own in-app folder for later, when you're ready to attach the files to a request
• Preview files you want to attach to your requests
• Add a PDF or image (JPG, JPEG, or PNG) to your folder by sharing it to this app
• View Pending Requests
• View Current Transaction History
Please note: This app is in Beta, which means we are looking for users to test our app and give us feedback, while providing the ability to do the above features. We aim to give a smooth, native Android environment to handle your account information and tasks.
Please feel free to email us with any questions or comments!
Optional opt-in for our Analytics allows us to better understand which features our users use most and provide a better user experience. None of your personal information is collected – only which screens are opened.
Explanation of Permissions:
• Internet: App requires internet access to enable user to login, logout, submit requests, view account information (including Transaction History and Pending Requests List).
• Network State: App requires knowledge of network state to ascertain that device is connected to a network.
• Wake Lock/System Alert Window: App needs access to remind user about when session will timeout on server and to offer a dialog window where user can login again to lengthen session.
• Read External Storage: App needs access in order to save a copy of user’s selected files to personal in-app folder of files so that user has ready and easy access to their chosen files.
• Write External Storage: App needs permission to download and write Confirmation Page to device’s Downloads folder, with user agreement, after successful submission of disbursement request.
• Call Phone: App needs permission to make call to UCS at user’s request, in case of account being inactive.