1CPD allows veterinary surgeons and veterinary nurses to plan, do, record and reflect on their continuing professional development, or CPD, in line with RCVS requirements.
- Plan your CPD by creating objectives and tracking progress against them
- Record CPD wherever and whenever, whether you're connected to the internet or not
- Attach documents to your CPD entries
- Quickly record CPD by scanning participating providers' QR codes
- Reflect on your CPD
- Track your logged hours to ensure you remain compliant with RCVS requirements
CPD is the process of continually maintaining, improving and broadening your skills and knowledge, as well as developing personal qualities, which help to ensure you remain professionally competent. Progressing your professional learning in whichever way is most relevant to you, will help you to develop and improve the professional service you provide.
All practising veterinary surgeons and veterinary nurses listed on the RCVS Register must complete the minimum CPD requirement in order to practise veterinary medicine.