WheelMate lets wheelchair users around the world locate wheelchair-accessible toilets and parking spaces. The WheelMate app currently has more than 30,000 locations across 45 countries – and more are being added every day. Almost 7000 people have downloaded the app.
All locations are added and verified by fellow wheelchair users to ensure the information stays up-to-date and useful. The more locations added, the more useful the app and the website become so download the app today and start adding locations in your area.
Get out and about confident in the knowledge that you can locate your nearest toilet
Add toilets and parking spaces in the app or on wheelmate.com
Rate and comment on locations listed by fellow wheelchair users
Plan trips in advance by creating a printable list of locations where you’re visiting
The app is optimised to:
Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II,
HTC Wildfire S
HTC Desire HD
Using Gingerbread or Ice cream sandwich.
Find toilets in Europe. Daily more!
Free / No Fee, Wheelchair Access / toilet for the disabled, Baby changing facility
- Local search for toilets
- Find toiletsin your environment (GPS / Network required)
- Offline Mode (No Internet required)
- Tap a toilet for navigation
- Tap a toilet for more Informations
- Search toilets by: Free / No Fee, Baby changing facility, Wheelchair Access / toilet for the disabled
- Add toilet
- Edit toilet
- Toilet vote
- Write review about a toilet
- Mark a Toilet as existing/not existing
Database: This is a 'Collective Database' that contains OpenStreetMap (OSM) Data. This Data is under the Open Data Commons Open Database License (ODbL) http://opendatacommons.org/licenses/odbl/ Feel free to request the Database by contact (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Tags: Baby changing facility, baby-care room, baby changing room, disabled, toilets, fee, free, unisex, opening hous, journey, bathroom, travel, sink, washbasin, baby room, restroom, closet, bathroom, lavatory, cloakroom, cloak-room, rest room, washroom
For more information visit our website: http://www.woussoul.org
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Woussoul and follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/woussoul
Diese und viele Fragen mehr beantwortet die MyHandicap App, die unterstützt durch die Bayerische Sparkassenstiftung und die sani-trans GmbH von der gemeinnützigen Stiftung MyHandicap und der apploft GmbH entwickelt wurde.
Sie wendet sich speziell an Menschen (mit Behinderung), die durch eine Mobilitätseinschränkung auf Informationen zur Barrierefreiheit oder behindertengerechten Ausstattung angewiesen sind.
Auf der Suche nach barrierefreien Orten steht den Usern mit dieser völlig intuitiv zu bedienenden App eine Vielzahl behinderungsrelevanter Adressen in Kategorien wie Freizeit & Urlaub über Bildung & Beruf bis hin zu Gesundheit & Pflege zur Verfügung. Um den Adressbestand kontinuierlich zu erweitern und die Qualität der Einträge zu verbessern, haben Nutzer die Möglichkeit, selbst Orte in das Verzeichnis einzutragen und Adressen zu bewerten. Zu den weiteren Features der App gehören unter anderem: Automatische Standortlokalisierung über GPS, Favoritenfunktion, Share-Funktionen, Routingfunktion (Google Maps), Kartenansichten,SMS-Spendenfunktion (Aufruf erscheint dreimal) und vieles mehr.
Die App steht als kostenfreie Downloadversion zur Verfügung, um allen Menschen mit Behinderung Zugang zum mobilen Abruf behinderungsrelevanter Daten zu gewähren.
Accessibility, an application promoted by FAMMA and supported by the Vodafone Spain Foundation, is an initiative to meet the needs of people with reduced mobility to locate accessible spaces and places.
FAMMA has for the most part managed and / or verified the information available in the application for POIs (Points of Interest) with the following exceptions:
Information marked as reported by users and not tagged by FAMMA.
The position information for the stops on the lines of the EMT (Municipal Transport Company of Madrid), which has been provided for use, but is not FAMMA content.
Upon selecting the Star icon, the POI will be added to Favourites, thus allowing rapid access to those places most often used by the user.
The application works both outdoors and indoors, although in the latter case, as is logical, data precision decreases as GPS data reception worsens.
112; If the mobile device receives a heavy impact or there is a sudden deceleration, the application will offer to connect with 112 in case it would be necessary to contact emergency services.
The Federation of Associations of People with Disabilities of Madrid (FAMMA-Cocemfe Madrid) is a non-governmental not for profit organization that represents more than 45,000 people and has been declared a of public interest by the City Council of Madrid and by the Spanish Ministry of the Interior.
FAMMA is a member of the State Coordination Confederation of Disabled People of Spain (Cocemfe), the Bureau of Accessibility of Madrid, the Advisory Council for Social Welfare of the Community of Madrid, the City Council on Disability, the Council for Promoting Accessibility and Barrier Removal of the Community of Madrid, the Advisory Council for People with Disabilities in the Community of Madrid, of the Federation of Volunteers of the Community of Madrid (Fevocam) and is a member of the Committee of Institutions of Representatives of Persons with Disabilities (CERMI Madrid), of which it is a founding partner.
The Vodafone Spain Foundation is a private, not for profit organisation that aims to improve the quality of life of vulnerable groups through information technology and communications. The foundation collaborates with various entities, both public and private, on technologically innovative projects and their application to improve autonomy, independence and social integration for all people.
Key words: FAMMA, Vodafone Foundation Spain, PMR, Accesibility, Point of Interes, Dissability. Genasys
When you go to travel and take a picture, I suggest you to enable camera's GPS.
After you enable camera's GPS function, then the GPS latitude and longitude will record in the captured photo.
This application is help you to check the photo have a GPS info or not. And help to launch the Google map.
If your photo (jpeg file) doesn't have a GPS info, this application also can help you to edit it. So you can know where to take this picture.
A few years later, you also know where this place is.
Memories are important thing in our life.
So remember enable GPS when take a picture!!!
1. Fast check/edit photo's GPS information.
2. Fast check photo's camera information.
3. Navigate GPS-POI in google map.
4. Launch to "google map application" with photo's GPS location.
5. When launch this application, the final selected photo will be shown. So it is quickly to index the final selected photo. It is convenient!
1. You can copy your GPS photos to your friends, and then they can go there if they are interest.
2. Want to know where to take the picture. (Take a GPS photo when park your car, you will find your car easily.)
3. Want to know the "focal length", "aperture", "ISO" value in the photo.
1. change MAP to google map V3.
a) support traffic/weather/panoramio layer.
b) support street view.
c) support place search.
1. Support edit photo's latitude/longitude. (Only JPEG file can edit latitude/longitude)
(a-1) Press the small photo a long time to enable photo multi-select.
(a-2) Select photos. (up to 20 photos)
(a-3) Select option button, then tap "edit poi" button to enter edit-page.
1. It could be slow at first time loading image. After decoding finish, it will be fast.
2. Remember turn on GPS funtion when you take a picture. And the photo will contail GPS info.
3. Your phone need already install "google map application" and "google play service" before run this application.
4. Tap the small picture for some time, share/delete/rename/rotate function will enable.
PS: In the Line/Facebook photo sharing, latitude and longitude info will be removed. If you want to share the latitude and longitude info, we recommend to use email/Gmail.
1. How to capture a photo that contain a GPS tag?
1) Enable `Use wireless networks` and `Use GPS satellites` in `Location services` page.
2) Enable WIFI or 3G/4G network for fast locaton search.
3) Enable GPS function in the camera application.
Please like us on Facebook. Give us the power of love.
- Auto-suggestion searching;
- Street view and map view together;
- Bearing (Orientation) of street view and map view sync while one of them changes;
- Built with native Google Maps APIs;
- 3D map view;
- Compatible with LMap's shared link.
Feedback link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JC39K5gXU6BPZmX0GRauP9oI68LKHA1xDoqZr7v2yDM/viewform?usp=send_form
#LStreetMap #StreetView #rogerli
We are currently active in the following Belgian cities:
- Personalized accessibility.
- Add new places.
- Easily report incorrect information.
- Get directions with the tap of a button.
- All 24000 places in our database have been checked for their accessibility.
- Explore new places
- Download cycling and hiking maps for offline use
- Plan your geocaching adventure
- Save you favorite routes and places
- Save your battery with smart GPS system
- Import your own tracks and points
- Enjoy new and improved features every month
and much more
“There’s no question that Locus is an outstanding Android map app. It works as it should, the interface is clean, map selection is good, and feature set is solid. “ androgeoid.com
“This app is very impressive in terms of the amount of options, functions, maps and other cool stuff that it has to offer.” androidpit.com
AndroidPIT silver badge
Do you like hiking, cycling, running or backpacking? Or any other outdoor activity like backcountry skiing? Locus Map is for you. Download it for free today!
Most notable features of Locus Map:
➤ Online maps
- USGS, GSI, Openstreetmap, MapQuest, Visicom, Kapsi.fi, Turistautak, SHOCart, SmartMaps, Freemap, SledMap, Skoterleder, , Navigasi, Turaterkep, NzTopoMaps, Osmapa.pl, ChartBundle and more
- most of them are downloadable for offline viewing
- full WMS maps support
➤ Offline maps
- download online maps for offline use
- vector maps for drivers, hikers, cyclists and skiers - downloadable by in-app purchase
- supported formats: SQLite, TAR maps, MBT maps, GEMF, RMAP, Orux, SmartMaps
- create your own maps from OpenStreetMap data or custom themes
- for an address, coordinates, points of interests and local photos
- for local places with Google Places and Wikipedia
➤ Point of interest (POI) & Tracks
- handle unlimited number of Points of interests and tracks
create your own points of interests and tracks
organize to categories
- use Geocaching Live! service and add-ons to get full offline experience when you search for caches
- waypoints, PocketQuery, trackables, spoilers supported
- Do you have Groundspeak premium membership? Enjoy unlimited support for geocaching.com. You don’t have it? With Locus Map Free, Pro and its addons you can download 3 caches a day or import them from somewhere else.
➤ Track record
- record the way you want
- custom themes for maps – color changing with altitude or with speed
- support for ANT+ sensors
➤ Voice navigation & voice guide
- full support for Online voice navigation
- voice & notification guiding on single waypoint (by compass or on the map) and along the route
- integration of GPS’s, Breadcrumbs, Trainingstagebuch, Street View, Google Earth and others
- KML, KMZ, GPX, OpenAir, DXF support (export)
- smart GPS usage that saves your battery
- satellite screens with current weather situation
- GPS status notification
- Bluetooth GPS support
➤ Highly customizable
- set everything the way you want and need
➤ Integration of Google My Maps (reading and editing)
➤ POI alert
➤ Fully customizable trip computer (dashboard)
➤ Ability to use apps like c:geo, Sygic, GPS status and others directly from Locus
➤ API for developers
➤ Try one of our existing 3rd party add-ons
- for geocaching: Geocaching4Locus, GeoGet database, GSAK database
- others: Augmented reality, Foursquare, etc.
Is cycling, hiking, running or backpacking your thing? You’ll love Locus Map!
Download the free version now or buy the PRO version to gain access to premium features.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Search and find restaurants all over The Netherlands with the mobile version of Dinnersite.
Search on city or restaurants near you and see photo's, menu cards and restaurant introductions of 1000s of restaurants.
The app is currently only available in Dutch.
☆☆ It is available in many areas, facilities and events, initially available in Ginza, Tokyo. ☆☆
** How kokosil can help you. **
1. The latest town information on your device
- The latest information on the towns is pushed to your mobile device.
- News, events, updates from stores and word of mouth. Let’s visit stores that catch your attention.
- Start time of movies and other fresh information unique to the towns collected by kokosil is provided.
2. Finding places
- Information on the towns and stores is provided.
- Information can be searched by keywords, categories and barrier-free conditions.
- Word of mouth information is available. Please post the information on your favorite spots.
3. Enjoying a walk in the towns
- Bookmark places that may interest you. kokosil automatically lets you know when you approach the place.
- [Coming soon!] Tour guide function shows you around the recommended spots in the towns.
- [kokosil Ginza only!] If you approach the kokosil tags in stores, you can obtain the information on the stores.
- [kokosil Ginza only!] If you approach the ucode tags on the lamp posts along Chuo-dori ave. and Harumi-dori ave., you can obtain the information on the nearby area.
** Service in multiple languages **
- This service is available in multiple languages according to the needs of service areas.
- kokosil Ginza is available in Chinese (Chinese and simplified Chinese characters), English and Korean as well as Japanese
** To use the service **
- kokosil account is required to use some features of this application.
- This service is provided according to “kokosil License Agreement” in the next URL, and the users shall agree to the terms and conditions.
- This application offers no guarantee of the accuracy, utility and certainty of the information to be provided.
Ubiquitous Computing Technology Corporation shall bear no responsibility for any kind of damages occurring as a result of, or in relation to the use of the application.
- As this application is based on always-on connection and performs packet communication frequently, it is recommended to subscribe to packet flat-rate services with payment ceiling before using this application.
** Operating environment, etc. **
-Android 4.0 and above are recommended for this application.
- Operation has been checked on the following devices:
- Galaxy S II / S II LTE
- Galaxy Nexus
- Arrows X
- Xperia Z
- This application uses QR code scanner in the following URL.
- The following software packages are used for this application under Apache License Version 2.0 (http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0).
** About “kokosil” **
- kokosil is a general-purpose information platform to help visitors on foot and on wheel chairs in a town.
- kokosil Ginza: http://ginza.kokosil.net
- kokosil Komae: http://komae.kokosil.net
- Events such as photography contest, stamp rally (a fun event where you walk around an area to collect all the stamps to win a prize) and others for the place are being planned.
- For details, please see the website: http://kokosil.net
** About Tokyo Ubiquitous Technology Project **
- Tokyo Ubiquitous Technology Project has been conducted by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government to realize a ubiquitous computing society in which necessary information can be obtained by anyone, anytime and anywhere easily and immediately.
- For details, please see the website: http://www.tokyo-ubinavi.jp
Currently service is available only with Finnish content.
Implementation: Haltu Oy, http://haltu.fi
Visuals: Mainostoimisto Värikäs Oy, http://varikas.fi
Enjoy the benefits of being able to navigate all over the world!
Bring this application on your travels and never lose your way! Wisepilot offers flexible navigation solutions for everyone, whether you are a frequent driver or simply want guidance on a day trip. You can either use just the free basic features or purchase one or more add-ons, creating a navigation app that is tailor-made just for you. To make it even more personal we have made it available in no less than 25 different languages.
As an added bonus new users will have access to all available add-ons for free for a limited time of 30 days.
Wisepilot uses OpenStreetMap data which is continuously improved by its large user community. As the user, you are in control. Incorrect address for a location? Change it! Missing roads? Add them! The maps are updated frequently and as everything is online you will always have access to the latest information available. And since Wisepilot is designed to use very little data traffic there is no need to worry about astronomical roaming costs when abroad (but we still suggest that you monitor your data usage, of course).
To allow you to customize your Wisepilot app the following add-ons are available for purchase in the in-app Shop:
• Turn-by-turn navigation, including:
* Voice guidance - Reach your destination with detailed instructions
* Speed limits - See current speed limits on your route and get alerted if you exceed the limit
• Speed cameras - See all speed cameras nearby on the map and get alerted when you approach one while driving
• Live traffic - Up-to-date traffic info gives you an overview of any traffic disruptions on your route to help you plan a stress free trip. Traffic impact will be included in the estimated travel time when navigating.
• Wcities - Find current and upcoming events near your location
Questions, comments, concerns? Pay a visit to our user web portal at http://appello.zendesk.com
Adds support for Genshtab (Soviet Military) online maps in scales of 250 m, 500 m, 1 km, 2 km, 5 km, 10 km.
Map source has limited resources so tiles are downloaded not very fast.
To get access to maps install this plugin, restart Androzic, go to maps settings, add needed scales to online map sources. After that select a map. Maps have limited coverage, you can check it by zooming map to the minimum scale.