Nyɩsʋa a ꞊hapʋtitie
The New Testament and Genesis, Exodus, Psalms, and Jonah in Kroumen Tepo of Côte d'Ivoire
Alternate language names: Kroumen, Kru, Krumen, Southern Krumen, Southwestern Kroumen [ISO 639-3: ted]
• Mark a verse with color.
• Add bookmarks.
• Add personal notes to a verse, copy it, or share it.
• Enable Automatic text highlighting while the audio plays.
• Link to Scripture videos on the Web.
• Share a verse image on Social Media.
New Testament: © 2018, Wycliffe Bible Translators, Inc.
Published New Testament: © 1995, Société Biblique Internationale & Association Ivoirienne pour la Traduction de la Bible
Old Testament text: © 2018, Wycliffe Suisse & Association pour le Développement des Langues Kroumen (ADLK)
Audio: ℗ 2013, Association pour le Développement des Langues Kroumen (ADLK)
This app includes the text of the New Testament published in 1995.
This translation is made available to you under the terms of the
Creative Commons license (Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works)
Your are free to share — copy, distribute, transmit, and extract portions or quotations from this work, provided that you include the above copyright information under the following conditions:
● Attribution — You must attribute the work to the author (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
● Noncommercial — You do not sell this work for profit.
● No Derivative Works — You do not make any derivative works that change any of the actual words or punctuation of the Scriptures.
Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available if you contact us with your request.
Email contact: [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com) ADLK