The application is especially suitable for free non-motor flying but also for flying with the engine and for airport operation.
Easily store and share forecasts.
On the http://www.ori-go.net/wxc-how-it-was, you can find the predictions of some locations.
- the height profile of the wind with scaling
- wind-scaled profile
- moisture profile with scaling
- relative pressure
- thermal gradient (thermal) in the form of columns
- aerographic chart with scaling
- sun's daily route and length of the day
- clearly colored gusts
- switching m / s - knots, ° C - ° F, km - FL
- CAPE index
- clouds the real thickness and height
- Thousands of takeoff and landing areas around the world.
- all major airports and cities (20,000 inhabitants) in the world. Sort by distance from current location
- weather two days into the past for analysis option
- 8 days forecast
- Notification with flying ability
- summarizing view
- Evaluation of individual days for a quick overview
- Sorting locations
- The vertical profile can be zoomed almost anywhere
More detailed instructions are also available at http:\\ori-go.net