Best survey app for the prediction of Pakistan Election 2024.
Who will be the next Prime Minister of Pakistan, through the Pakistan Vote app we can best predict.
This Survey app tells the current political position in Pakistan and predicts who will win the General Election in 2024 of Pakistan.
Pakistan Voting Survey app produced almost similar trends in the Pakistan elections 2018.
Have you decided which political candidate deserves your vote? It is a democracy after all, and you have the right to make your choice. With this Pakistan Politics App, you can let your voice be heard. You have the power to decide the future so take part in the Pakistan Voting Survey app.
Pakistan is a democratic parliamentary republic.
Keep track of the progress of every Pakistani political party using this voting app.
Pakistan Voting App allows everyone to vote, no matter what part (region or city) of the country you are in.
Pakistan Voting App requires Facebook authentication to make a genuine and singular vote for every user. This helps eliminate the risk of breaching the poll. The Cast Vote feature is simple to use and empowers everyone to make a difference in the vote.
Pakistan Voting App confirms when your vote is successful with a confirmation at the end.
Pakistan Voting App is an intuitive and responsive voting app. The design is easy to read the voting progress.
Pakistan Voting App has a very user-friendly interface and is compatible with various Android platforms. Simply download and install it and start using it.
The vote can be cast in 3 steps by the follower/fan via Pak Vote.
1. Install app
2. Choose your location/NA
3. Vote for your Favorite Party
• You can view analytics results in different criteria through the app's rich console e.g.
Stats of the total no. of votes in any city/location
Stats of the total no. of votes in any Province
Stats of the total no. of votes in Pakistan
The overall performance of the party in every province
• Our power-processing unit will help to record the polled votes in the result within a few seconds.
• The best part about this app is that voter can cast their vote for their favorite party instead of MNA/MPA/Councilor.
• The main objective of the Pakistan Politics App is to present the current position/standing of political parties instead of the 5-year static position of the elections.
• The success of voting depends on fair balloting.
• The unsatisfied voter has the option to swap/replace the casted vote after one month of the previously casted vote and vote for another party.
• This app will provide the political parties and their leaders with information to analyze their current position and strategize campaigns accordingly.
• This is entirely a non-state survey.
• Users can have real-time results.
• This survey app can be helpful for the prediction of the Current Political Position of each Party.
List of Political Parties in Pakistan
- Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI)
- Pakistan Muslim League N (PML-N)
- Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP)
- Tehreek e Labbaik Pakistan -TLP
- Jamiat Ulema e Islam - JUI-F
- Jamaat e Islami Pakistan - JI
- Muttahida Quami Movement-Pakistan - MQM-P
Famous Political Leaders in Pakistan
- Imran Khan
- Nawaz Sharif
- Benazir Bhutto
- Pervez Musharraf
- Bilawal Bhutto Zardari
- Asif Ali Zardari
- Shehbaz Sharif
The app does not represent a government or political entity.
- This is not an actual Government Election Voting; this is only a Survey.
- The creator/organizer of the app has no association with any state department or political party. It is an independent entity.
All the Parties’ basic information(like Party Name, Founder etc ) is taken from https://ecp.gov.pk/ which is purely public information.
As well as from the below links