Scan your wine and get the ideal aeration time for an optimal tasting!
The Aveine mobile application:
- Gives a precise recommendation on the aeration time* of your wine.
- Gives technical information about the scanned wine, such as its origin, the grape varieties, its colour, its alcohol content or its service temperature.
- Has an interactive map showing all the ambassadeurrs (bars, wine bar, restaurants, hotels, wineries) of Aveine which will allow you to discover the aerator to which this application is connected.
To determine the aeration time required for your wine:
- The Aveine mobile application uses its own database. It now contains 10,000 references. It will be enhanced as users scan wines with the Aveine mobile application.
- Whenever possible, it is the producers themselves who indicate the aeration time they consider most suitable for optimal consumption of their wines. In addition, Aveine works with sommeliers, oenologists and wine professionals to determine the ideal time.
If the wine is not in the database:
- An algorithm developed by Aveine is used. According to some elements collected on the scan of the label (grape variety, vintage, origin), the algorithm will look in the database for similar wines, and propose an aeration based on these results.
- To refine this setting, Aveine suggests that users answer a few questions to guide the algorithm. The absence notification is then transmitted, and bots will search for information about this wine. This information is then validated manually, and the wine is added to the database.
This application works with the Smart Wine Aerator, by Aveine, which allows you to aerate the wine precisely and instantly. More information on Aveine's website: www.aveine.paris
*The aeration time is an open bottle equivalent